Chapter 10

AmberMurphy: Thank you @VulkanMag for featuring 'FRANK' in your latest issue

AmberMurphy: Thank you @VulkanMag for featuring 'FRANK' in your latest issue. I cannot wait for you all to see the magic that we have been working on. Just one question; red pill or blue pill?

tagged: Matrix

2,000,000 likes ~ 10,000 comments

---

Since appearing in the reboot of Jennifer's Body, I have become a household name which means that I am only getting busier by the second. My team keep sending scripts my way and even though I am currently filming in Berlin, I have multiple projects lined up.

I really am happy for my success but it's getting harder to balance my work and personal life so I end up going days without speaking to my loved ones. I have been so focused on filming Matrix 4 and preparing my upcoming movie that I have not reached out to my friends.

Tiana called me out on her forgetting her which led to us getting into a huge argument over the phone and a lot of hurtful words were said. I referenced to how my career picked up while hers was still the same and she threw my failed marriage in my face.

I don't like how we left things.

"Should I call her?" I ask my fiancee as he makes us breakfast. "Do you think she'll pick up the phone?"

Keanu chuckles, "Yes."

"Yes to what?" I chew on the inside of my cheek. "Call her or wait for her to call."

"You are both as stubborn as eachother

"You are both as stubborn as eachother." Keanu tells me as he sprinkles some seasoning onto our sausages. "I think that it would be nice for you to call and I am positive that she will pick up. You are like sisters and sisters fight... alot."

I stare down at her contact number, "I think I'll wait for her to call."

"Just call her now so your spirit can rest." He turns around to look at me as he starts plating up the breakfast potatoes along with the eggs and mushrooms. "You've been so angsty since the phone call and I think you will both benefit from speaking to eachother."