Chapter 14

Hollyweird: #AmberMurphy and #LoganLerman are making headlines after the former Siren co-stars were spotted having lunch together. The friends could be seen taking pictures of eachother with one source suggesting that they appeared to be flirting.

---

Charlie Hunnam and I are finally getting round to doing our first test shoot for our highly anticipated movie. Since news hit that we were going to be starring in a movie together, everybody has been shipping us together.

Fans have been using clips from my TV series Diva and Sons of Anarchy to make fake trailers which look pretty realistic. The hype is real so I can only hope that we can deliver the best possible product because it's so easy to get it wrong.

"This movie has been in the making for almost ten years so to finally have a set cast makes this moment feel even more real so thank you." The director tells us as we stand infront of the camera. "I have worked on a series of projects but this will be the biggest one."

The director spend the next fifteen minutes talking us through the synopsis of the movie which I had to look over and study prior to this shoot.

"Production is set to take place over a twelve week period in Northern Californian." He continues and I glance over at Keanu who decided to tag along. "I forwarded the part that I wanted us to test shoot so we will start from there."

A look of frustration clouds my face as I stand there looking at the man that I ran off with

"When I left my perfect life behind to be with you, I expected you to follow through with your promises to give me what I wanted."

Charlie huffs while puffing on a cigarette, "Nobody told you to leave your husband and three bedroom love nest in Los Angeles for your high school fuck buddy. I promised that I would kill for you and I did just that."

"And I told you that I have a list." I purse my lips at him. "You promised me that we would terrorise Janet and her husband but then you pussied out when you saw the kid."

"I may be a killer but I'm not going to attack someone infront of a fucking kid."

I scoff, "I bashed Steven Gilbert's brains out infront of his seven year old son."

"ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY?" He yells while tossing his cigarette to the ground. "HAVE YOU LOST YOUR FUCKING MIND? This is not what we do."

"You're the one who painted the picture for me." I remind him as he cups my face in his calloused hands. "You taught me how to shoot my first gun, how to skin a possum alive and hunt in the middle of fucking nowhere."