Chapter 17

AmberMurphy: The Original Tumblr 

4,000,000 likes ~ 13,000 comments

---

Michael B Jordan is someone who is still commonly mentioned whenever my name is searched up or brought into conversation and I hate that. We have been divorced for over to years, we have both moved on with incredible people which I wish people understood so they could stop making up rumors.

"Do you ever wonder what life would be like if we were able to work things out?" Michael asks me and I slowly nod my head.

"We were miserable towards the end of our relationship and I felt so trapped creatively because I was trying to put my all into making this work." I pause for a moment. "I felt free once all was said and done."

"I'm not here trying to win you back or anything." He clarifies and I shrug my shoulders. "I just want to point out that I wasn't the worst of the batch, hell you dated Rich from Love and Hip Hop."

"That was only for two months so that hardly counts." I purse my lips at him. "I knew who Rich was when I got with him and I knew that it would never be anything serious."

Getting into a relationship with Michael B Jordan was a weird one as he was pretty famous and loved by all the women while I was just an actress making a movie. Our relationship received a lot of attention but we kept things pretty lowkey so I didn't attend walk any red carpets or attend premieres with him. It didn't mean that I wasn't there but visually, you rarely saw us together and that's how we liked it.

"When I first met Petra, I told her that I didn't want anything serious as the whole divorce put me off doing that whole cycle again." Michael rubs his lips together. "Somehow we kept on with it and I found myself falling in love with the woman that she is." 

"Why are you telling me this?"

Michael sighs deeply, "I think I want to marry her."

"That's good to here, Michael but you shouldn't be talking to me about this

"That's good to here, Michael but you shouldn't be talking to me about this." I look into his eyes. "We have both moved on from our failed marriage and we didn't end it as friends who feel the need to confide in eachother. I don't have your number and you don't have mine, that's how we settled it."