Chapter 16

AmberMurphy: The first trailer for @DivaNetflix drops tonight and I'm excited for you to meet the powerhouse that is Veronica Deveraux

AmberMurphy: The first trailer for @DivaNetflix drops tonight and I'm excited for you to meet the powerhouse that is Veronica Deveraux. Not only will you all get a glimpse into this rockstar's life but you will get an exclusive tour of her bedroom which will only be available on the official 'DivaTheSeries' YouTube page.

5,000,000 likes ~ 14,000 comments

---

I found out this morning that I have landed a role in a psychological drama alongside Megan Fox and we are set to play love interests which is pretty iconic. The fans are going to be gagging at the sight of us working together since we have no met or really spoken to eachother despite me paying her role in the Jennifer's Body remake.

There were plans for us to both appear at the world premiere of Jennifer's Body but she ended up being a no show so we left things at that. It was disappointing since she had expressed interest in having a moment where she would pass the torch to me but I understand that she was likely screwed over the studios. 

Prior to my name being brought into the conversation, she was initially planned to reprise her role. I have no idea what the original script was like but that was all scrapped and I was pulled in to be apart of the remake.

"Amber Murphy to the set."

Today has been a pretty long day on set as we're trying to shoot as many scenes as we can for Diva. My work schedule has really set us back on the schedule that we had for this series so we now are working overtime to meet the deadline.

"Onyx." I purse my lips as I come into contact with my former friend who quickly became my rival. "I'm surprised to see you."

"Why's that?" She cocks her head to the side and I raise a brow at her. "Scared of a little competition."

"You must forget who I am, Onyx." I roll my shoulders back. "You attending my party was not a good move."

"And why is that?"

"Don't you have any other words in that limited vocabulary of yours." I respond with a smirk and she clenches her jaw. "I invited your ex husband to the event and he just so happens to be my arm candy for the night."

Her eyes soften at the mention of her former lover who she left behind for a shot of stardom. I knew that she would find a way to sneak into my event tonight so I bought him a ticket here and I'm letting this bitch know who I am.

"You've gone too far."

"Lately all my supposed friends have been selling stories and images of me for money." I look her in the eyes. "An image of us got out to the press and I lost a bag because of that."

"And why would you assume it's me?" She snaps before her eyes fall as her former lover starts making his way over here. "I... I'm sorry."