1*

*No one's pov*

Han was at the college cafeteria with his friends having fun and lunch. Felix talking about the tiktok he saw yesterday and suddenly he started to dance to that tiktok dance.. singing renegade~renegade.. the whole group busted out into laughter.. Suddenly the whole cafeteria students were looking at their table.. Han could feel the embarrassment and he covered his face.. After realising the situation Felix turned around and said sorry and sat on the sit feeling embarrassed.. 

"Finally tiktoker you stopped." Hyunjin said while still laughing.
"Stop laughing before i slap you out of this world." Felix said while still feeling embarrassed.
"Ohh.. with that small hand of yours? i might not even move." Hyunjin said while giving a devilish smirk to Felix.
"Then be my guest" Felix said while putting his hand up to slap Hyunjin but with Hyunjin's quick reflex he easily avoided the attack. Felix sat there with a smirk.
"Why? Our tall llama got scared huh??" said Felix.
"Aish. In your dreams.. i didn't want your small hand to touch my pretty face. That's it." Hyunjin said while coming back to his sit again beside Felix.. Felix just smirked at his answer.

Han, Seungmin and jeongin were watching their friends arguing like kids.. then Han got up and said "You guys can go to the next class without me. I'll go use the restroom." with saying this he stood up from his sit and Felix, Hyunjin, Seungmin and Jeongin nodded..  

Han was scrolling though his social media while going to the restroom. Suddenly he bumped into someone. He was quick to take eyes out of his phone and say sorry many times to the person in front of him. 

The person in front of him just looked at him with no expressions. After staring for some moment someone screamed "Lee know, here". He looked at the source of the scream and saw a guy who was putting his one hand up in air while calling for him. He nodded his head to the guy and started walking toward that guy, not even saying anything to Han. 

Meanwhile Han was shocked at the guys facial who wasn't in front of him anymore. But he was hurt the boy didn't even say 'it's okay' to him.. "What's the use of the handsome face if you have such cold personality" he mumbled to himself and went to the restroom.

After coming from restroom he went to his classroom and sat beside Felix while Felix smiled adorably at the boy. He turned around the class and saw the same handsome face again. He was looking at his phone with earphones in his ear. Han quickly avarted his eyes and started to concentrate in his class.

After his college ended Han said goodbye to his friends and started his walk towards his house. He lived near the college. His father told him to use a car but he preferred to walk because the distance wasn't that much. When he entered the house his mother looked at the boy.
"Han, we really need to say something to you. can you come to your dad's office room with me?" said Han's mom with a concerned look.

Han looked confused with his mom's word but anyway nodded his head. His parents loved him a lot. They never refused to anything he wanted to do. Didn't even question any of his decisions. 

After reaching to his dad's office room, he saw his dad sitting in his chair with a sad expression. He entered the room after his mom and said " Hi dad, you guys wanted to tell me something?"
Han said with a smile. 

Han's dad looked at the boy and signed before saying
 "Han you have to marry Lee group's owner mafia's son."

_Hynjinnie