4*

Han's pov

I got up in the morning thinking about yesterday. I was shocked to see who my future husband was. On top of that he was a dangerous mafia. He wasn't interested in me. He hated me. The thought that my future husband hates me was stuck in my brain and I was feeling guilty that he was getting married to me even though he hates me. But shouldn't he also consider that it was a forced marriage for me as well. The thoughts overtook me as I was looking at the ceiling blankly.

Then i got up from the bed and went to get ready for my college. The thought that i might also have to see him in the college was disturbing me. I got ready in normal black hoodie and black jeans with some accessories and went down to have breakfast.

When i went down i saw my mom and dad sitting in the dining table and they looked tensed. I sat in front of them as I said "Good morning mom, Good morning dad."
"Good morning baby. We needed to tell you something" my mom said while trying her best to hide her tears.
"Yeah.. What is it?" I said confused.
"The head of Lee group called. He said he wants the marriage to take place after a week."
"Oh" I said in a depressing tone. At first i thought isn't it too fast! but then i thought it has to happen anyway so fast or slow does that even matter..
"You can ask some of your close friends to come to the wedding but not many people" my dad said to me.
"Okay i'll tell them today. I'll leave for college now. I'm not hungry." I said while coming out of house and finally break into tears. 

'It's okay jisung. It's bound to happen anyway so deal with it.. For your family. For you mom, for your dad.' I said to myself while drying my tears and started to walk towards my college.

In the cafeteria.

We were sitting at our regular seat in the cafeteria. I didn't saw Lee know the whole day so I was feeling relieved. I was thinking about how to tell my friends about my wedding. But also I didn't wanna hide from them.

"Guys i have something to say." I said while feeling the heavyness in my voice. 

Felix looked at me while slurping his drink. Hyunjin took a bite of his burger and looked towards me. Jeongin and seungmin was solving a math problem so then halted it and looked at me confusingly. 

"What is it Hannie.. You seem down these days.. You didn't even eat lunch properly.." Felix said in a concerned tone. 
"Guys i'm getting married in one week and you all are invited." I said shutting my eyes. 

When i opened mt eyes to see their reaction I saw Felix had spilled his drink all over his dress and was looking at me with wide eyes. Hyunjin was looking at me with wide eyes and mouth open in shock. Seungmin and Jeongin was too shocked to process as well.

"WHAT" Hyunjin shouted gathering the whole cafeteria's attention. 

"Actually my dad had some problem in his business to I have to marry to save all of us" I said and they were still shocked. They all knew my dad was a mafia and they knew how dangerous those things could be. I was always grateful towards them because they were still friends with me even after knowing my dad was a big mafia. 

"But Jisung you're only 21 and do you even know whom you're marrying? Is he also a mafia?" Seungmin said while keeping his voice down, not to gather other students attention because no other student knew i was a mafia's son.

"Yeah i know" I said while keeping my head down.
"Who is it?" Felix said still not being able to overcome the shock i gave him.
"Lee Know
"That cold as ice guy! he is a mafia!!!" Jeongin said and I nodded my head.
"Did you really agree or is it forced marriage Jisung?" Seungmin said while being concerned.
"I agreed cause I didn't want my family to be hurt." I said.
"Are you sure about that?" Felix said while placing a hand on my shoulder. 
"Yeah" I said while trying my best to stop a tear to escape my eyes. 

They didn't said anything but they were still shocked. 

_Hyunjinnie