8*

leelixie_felix

liked by hansquirrel_jisung , hyunjinius_llama and more

leelixie_felix Babies get together.. so fun 🎇😍

comments

meanieseung_kim  There's only one baby.. whom are you calling babies?!

view all replies

hynjinius_llama  ikr- how can you can such a hot looking face a baby!!
hansquirrel_jisung  ^fuck i'm out.
Yangjeong_in  ^^me too
leelixie_felix  ^^^count me too
meanieseung_kim  ^^^^ i was never in
hyunjinius_llama  fuck you all 

No one's pov

It had been two weeks since lee know and han got married but lee know would ignore han every change he get. It was becoming frustrating for han as he is friendly person and his husband ignoring him for no particular reason was too much to accept for him. he decided that he'll confront lee know today.

Han was sitting on the bed. He knew this would irritate the older but still he decided to do that in order to talk to the older because if han wants to talk then lee know would ignore him and wouldn't talk to him. So in order to get his attention han decided to sit on the bed and wait for the older to come back.

Han was waiting for lee know to come and suddenly the down opened revealing a man with tattoos on hand and when han saw his husband in front of him his all confidence seemed to be gone as he felt hell nervous. 

"Haven't I told you that's my bed and I don't want to see you here?" lee know said in a deep voice which send shivers down han's spine. But he mentally cursed himself to not be nervous and be confident. "I know but we're married lee know. I have the right to sleep in the bed and the couch is very uncomfy." han said trying his best to sound confident and lee know was shocked to see the boy's courage as han never talked back to him. He shredded the shock and said "I don't care. I don't want to see you here. Sleep on the couch or sleep outside i don't care." "I also don't care about your opinion because i'll sleep in this room and i'll sleep on this BED." han said and laid down on the bed. lee know was getting irritated and angry now. he was shocked by the youngers action and words but he was more of angry cause nobody talks to him like that.

Lee know stood there for a moment and then smirked. Han was closing his eyes and pretending to sleep after saying those words. He was kinda nervous as he never talked back to lee know like that but he was getting pissed by the olders behaviour and was getting impatient.

Han lost all his confidence as he felt his hands pinned above his head and saw lee know hovering above him. He opened his eyes in shock and saw lee know smirking while leaning down to his face. 

Han closed his eyes as lee know was getting close to his face. He was scared. he was thinking 'what the hell is he doing. is he gonna kiss him? but he didn't even kissed him on our wedding day. why would he kiss him now!' these thoughts took over his mind as lee know whispered in his ears "Don't try to go against me. That's not gonna be good for you. And I can't even guarantee your safety. You don't know me Han Jisung." he whispered as his lips was touching han's ear making han become too intimated by him. He saw this and smirked proudly.

"So you're gonna go to the couch or test me more?" lee know asked while smirking. 

With hearing these words han came back into reality and pushed lee know off him as he took his pillow and dashed towards the couch and buried himself into the blanket and not moving an inch. Lee know smiled  at the boys adorable behaviour and went to freshen up.

Han felt like his heart is gonna beat out of his chest as he buried himself. His cheeks were burning and he felt too embarrassed.. and with the embarrassment he fell asleep.

Lee know came out of the closet and saw the boy sleeping adorably. He went towards the boy and stared at the boy's cute squirrel like features. He was about to carass his cheeks but stopped himself as he didn't want those feeling to build up. And he went to the bed to sleep..

_Hyunjinnie