7*

LEE KNOW'S POV

When i came home after dealing with the head of Kim mafia group i saw the boy whom i married sitting on the bed. He was looking quite shocked after seeing me. I decided to ignore him, I went to the bathroom to take a shower. I was very tired so i went to the bed and when i saw the boy still sitting on the bed i was quite irritated. Even though i was married to him i didn't knew him at all. I was feeling bad that i didn't even bother to know him but i shook that thought away and asked him "what are you doing on my bed?" he shuttered and said chan told him to rest there. So i told him to sleep on the couch as I wasn't used to sleep with someone else on my bed.

He then said "But minho we're married". This caught me offguard. But i ignore that in rude answer and told him to just go so he left the bed an went to the couch and I settled myself in the bed but i saw him wearing my cloths. I hate when people touch my things and specially when i don't know them. So i asked him about that and he said his clothes weren't here yet so Chan hyung told him to wear mine. He seemed already close with Chan hyung. I warned him to not touch my things again and he agreed in a low tone.

I turned off the lights and drifted away in dreams. 

I suddenly woke up at 3 in the morning. I guess i was thirsty. So i got up to get some water and saw the boy in the couch slightly shaking. He didn't have any blanket with him and the air conditioner was low. I felt slightly guilty for not noticing it earlier so i got a blanket from the cupboard and placed that on him and went to get some water.

I realised i was being too considerate towards the boy so i cursed myself in my mind and made sure to remind me that i'm a mafia and i can never be considerate. 

No one's pov

next day Han woke up with a blanket over him. He thought who put it above him. He looked at the bed and there was no sign of the older. He looked at his phone and saw the time 7.30am. He had classes at 8.30am. "Shit- i'm gonna be late" He cursed and ran towards the bathroom freshen up and got ready in normal baby blue hoodie and black tight jeans, brushed his hair with his hand as he didn't had time. He thought has Minho already went to college? He went downstairs and saw Chan. 

"Hi, Chan hyung. Good morning." he greeted with a wide smile as he walked towards him. 
"Hi Jisung.. good morning. ready for college? i'll go with you" Chan said returning a slight smile. 
"Hyung where is Minho hyung? i didn't see him in the morning." han said with a confused look.
"Ohh he's gone to college. He left just a few moments ago." Chan said while giving han his breakfast.
"Oh" han said and thought couldn't lee know wait for him as they go to the same college. Does he hate him that much. 

At school

Han and his friends were having lunch on the cafeteria and Lee know and his friends were also there but on a different table.

"So married boy how was your first night with your man huh?" Hyunjin asked with a smirk. "Nothing special" han answered with least interest in that topic. "Really is your virginity gone?" felix asked while laughing and taking a bite of his food. "Shut up felix i'm still a pure virgin" han said paniced. "Oh sad.." felix said while making a sad pout. "Guys there's a kid here" Seungmin said while rolling his eyes. "I'm not a kid hyung I even kissed you!! my mouth is not a virgin anymore" Jeongin said proudly. 

After hearing that felix choked on his food while Hyunjin looked at them shocked and Han nearly fell from his seat while choking on air. After they all settled back again hyunjin said "Now spill the tea lovebirds" "There's nothing like that.. He just kissed me on my cheeks because i bought him his favourite fox plushie. that's it" Seungmin said getting panicked to clear the situation. Disapointment was evident on other's face as they expected more. It was quite clear they both had feelings for each other. Everyone could see that but they themselves were too afraid to confess.

After that they were having fun talking.. They even clicked some pics. Until Han could feel some eyes on him. He looked towards lee know's table and saw Lee know staring at him. After he caught him Lee know quickly turned his eyes towards other things. Han was confused why he was staring at him. 

On the other hand Lee know was watching the boy having so much fun with his friends. He was kinda sad that the boy seems so scared around him but he understood that it was him who was pushing the boy away from him and he didn't want to think about it so then Han looked at him he turned his eyes away..

_Hyunjinnie