19*

*After 3 months*

Han and Lee know were doing very well in their married life. Chan and Felix being the couple goals. Seungmin and I.N being their cute selves and Changbin and Hyunjin having feelings for each other but not admitting yet.

*In the morning*

Han woke up because of Lee know showering him with kisses. He was used to his kisses so kept sleeping.

"Han!! Wake up" Lee know said in a sulking tone.
"5 more minutes min" han said with his still sleepy voice.
"Hannie wake up. I have a gift for you today." Lee know whispered in han's ear.
"Okay.." han said and woke up.

Lee know saw him from behind getting bumps here and there while trying to get to the washroom. He smiled to himself adoringly.

*after some time*

Lee know was driving the car with han beside him on passenger seat drinking his drink. Han asked him already many times about where they were going but as he is, Lee know said nothing but it's a surprise..

After they got close lee know stopped the car and took something out from his pocket and looked at Han.

"Hannie close your eyes please."
"Why tho min? It's getting suspicious"
"Trust me just do it." Lee know said and han didn't question it again and closed his eyes. Cause he trusts him more than his life.

Lee know then put a blindfold on Han's eyes.

"Hey min, what are you doing?!"
"You'll see" Lee know said and started driving again.

*At the venue*

Lee know carefully helped Han get out of the car and leaded the way.

After some time he opened Han's blindfold.

Han opened his eyes and saw a beautiful location decorated with flowers. With a stage where they were standing right now. In front there were their friends and family. Everyone looking at him affectionately.

"Han" Lee know said and han diverted his attention towards him.
"I know I haven't been the best with you. I wanted to keep you away from me because I didn't want you to be hurt because of me. But now I know I can't live without you and I should protect you and not to push you away. So Lee Han Jisung, will you stay with me in all ups and down? Tolerate me your whole life? Even when I'll be 60 and wouldn't be able to hear anything and irritate you everytime?"

Han felt tears dropping down his eyes and he smiled looking at Lee know who was also teary eyed by now.

"I will. Even if you tell me to go I'll stick with you all the time." Han said amongst his tears and sobbing.

All people present there were now in tears. Felix came up the stage with two boxes on his hand. Both containing two beautiful rings.

Lee know and Han were married but they didn't ever had a proper engagement or any engagement rings. So Lee know was preparing this for a long time and finally decided to do it.

They both took the rings and finally their engagement was done. They both were now able to feel what the other was feeling. There was no barrier between them now.

THE END

A.N: I'm so sorry for making you guys wait for so long. I'm really deeply sorry. But it's the end. I know it's not the best but I thought of this ending would be better.
Also I have a thought for separate Changjin story line with another book cause it's kinda not completed.. I'll think about it.. tell me how will that be..

It's wasn't be the best but it was my 1st story.. thank you all for your support.. it means a lot.. I'll try to be back with some more nice contents.. for now it was your author hyunjinnie, now signing off..

it's_hyunjinne.