15*

Han's pov

I was sleeping peacefully after quite a long time.. Then my alarm started to irritate me. I tried to move a bit but i suddenly felt a hand wrapped around me. I looked behind me and saw my handsome husband hugging me from behind. I blushed at that scene.

I wanted to stay like this for a long time but I remembered we have college.. So i slightly called him.

No one's pov

"Lee know" Han slightly called Lee know. But he didn;t even budge to move a inch. 
"Minho" Han called again and shook him but no response.
"YAH LEE MINHO" Han screamed losing his patience. 

"Ahh what happened?" lee know said irritation prominent in his voice.

"We have classes minho" "Ohh" lee know said while letting go of Han. Han pouted at the loss of warmth but got up quickly, ran to bathroom to get ready.

Time skip..{sorry i'm lazzzzzyyyyy}

No one's pov

Han and lee know were in their shared bedroom. Han was doing some assignments on he bed and lee know doing some works in his laptop on the couch. Suddenly lee know spoke up.

"Yah jisung, We have a party tomorrow and you have to join me as you're my husband."

"ahh okay." Han said while he was blushing because lee know called him his husband. he thought the older would never accept him as his husband but recently he was noticing a lot of change in the older's behaviour which he could say was good.

After some time of awkward silence. Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"come in" lee know said while looking up from his laptop to see his fellow mafia Chan. 

"hey" Chan entered the room with a big smile across his face. Han returned the smile while lee know was looking at him with curious eyes why he was here..

"Okie so i came here because we have party tomorrow right??"
"Yeah we do.. what about that?" lee know asked.
"we are going there to just have some free time right.. so i was thinking......"
"you were thinking to bring Lix.. weren't you??" Han said with full excitement.. 
"Bingo" Chan said and gave a fist bump to Han.. Chan and Han were becoming very close as Chan would talk about his bestie Felix a lot.. And he loved to have fun with Chan.
"You can bring him as it's not a formal party. But keep him safe. You don't wanna let your boyfriend be hurt right?" lee know said and went back into his laptop.
"Yeah i will.. Okay Jisungie i'll see you tomorrow.. sleep early." Chan said and ruffled Han's hair and exited the room.

Han again got engaged by his assignments and yawning every single minute and lee know was done with his works. 

Lee know came by the bed and took Han's laptop. closed it and put that in the night stand. 

"Yah.. What are you doing??" Han said being confused.
"Sleep.. do that later." lee know said ad sat on the bed.
"I have that's due date after 2 days.. it's not even finished yet.." Han said while pouting. He had to write 10 pages paragraph but he was on it for 5 hours and wasn't able to complete.
"Anyways your little brain is not gonna help you now. You better sleep and let me sleep." lee know said while turning off the lights.
"Yah you're insulting me!! I have a huge ass brain for your kind information." Han said proudly.
"You don't even have a huge ass so leave talking about huge ass brain."
"Yah you'll regret it." Han said while angerily pointing his finger at him.

After lee know was done with Han's blabbering he was getting irritated. So he pulled Han towards him while Han's head was on his chest and his arms around Han's waist. He smirked when he felt the boy tensed up.

"Just sleep Han" lee know said in a soft voice. While Han's heart was beating out of his chest from the sudden action of lee know. He was mad blushing. But eventually drowning into sleep. lee know smiled at the boy after he heard soft snores from the boy.

_Hyunjinnie