2*

"Han, you have to marry Lee group's owner's son."

Han's pov

I felt like my heart stopped beating. I was standing there shocked. I wasn't even able to say something. I just looked at my dad with a blanked expression. 

" I know you aren't ready but i'm really very sorry but they're dangerous and the only way we can be saved from their attack is you marrying his son. I'm so sorry Han." said my dad.

" But dad i'm only 21 and i haven't even finished my college.. and most importantly i don't even know whom i'm marrying." I said while trying my best to not cry.

" i know but he's not a bad guy. Take your time thinking. because if you say no then i'll send you out of the country so that you can be safe from their attack."
" What about you guys?"
" I don't know but if we all leave then they'll hunt us there. we can't run. but we can send you secretly."
"Dad, i'm really not being able to think. Please give me some time."
" Take you time. We won't force you. but tell me before tomorrow morning." my dad said while looking at my mom and my mom nodded while looking at me.
"okay."

With that i went to my room and let myself fall in the bed while looking at the ceiling. I wasn't able to think. I wasn't able to scream. I wasn't even able to cry. With that i fell asleep.

I woke up at 2am in the morning. I knew i had to answer dad something today. Either yes or no. If i said yes then i would have to marry someone i don't know. I didn't know how his family was. How i would live there. And if i said no then i would be safe but my whole family would be in danger. Should i be selfish and say no or think about my family and say yes.. i asked myself.

After getting ready for college i went downstairs. I saw mom and dad sitting in the dining table waiting for me. I went there and took a seat. 

"Have you decided Han?" asked my dad.
"I'm ready to get married." I said while a tear left my eye.
"Are you sure about that? I can send you to your cousin in Australia. You can live there safely."
"And what about you guys! You think i'll leave you guys here in danger? I've decided that i'll get married."
With saying that i left for college. I was feeling very low and sad.

"Hannie~"
I turned around and saw Felix running towards me in full speed. He came and pulled me into a tight hug. I hugged him back.

"hey~ you're early today.. " He said while smiling. Looking the cutest ever.
"Yeah i woke up early." I said smiling to not make him question me why i was sad.
"ohh~"

"Hey bitches, how's it going?"
We both looked where that sound came from and saw the familiar tall figure coming towards us.
"Hey Jinnie don't swear infront of the baby." seungmmin said while poking Hyunjin with his elbow.
"ohh sorry for ruining your innocence baby jeongin." Hyunjin said while laughing and brushing Jeongin's hair.
"I'm not a baby i'm an adult now." jeongin said while trying to fix his hair.
"You're always a baby for us." Seungmin said while smiling like a puppy.

After that we went into our class and suddenly Hyunjin bumped into someone.

"hey look where you're going. Are those eye for decoration or what!" Hyunjin said with a obvious irritated tone. 
"Really you're saying that to me? You're tall but don't have brain even 1 inch. Can't you see a whole big ass person?" the other guy said while death glaring Hyunjin.
"Yeah I'm tall that's why i didn't see a Tiny person like you." Hyunjin said while underlining the tiny word.
The person infront of Hyunjin was about to punch Hyunjin but the professor came.

Then a person came from behind and took Changbin's hand pulling him away and then said "I'm sorry on behalf of him. He's a little aggressive sometimes. I hope you didn't get hurt."
"No i'm fine just my mood is ruined." Hyunjin said while still glaring at the guy in front of him.
"Hey Hyunjin!! No he's totally fine. Thank you for asking. umm what's your name?" Felix said while elbowing Hyunjin. Hyunjin just rolled his eye.
"Ohh i'm Chanthat's good then. Changbin let's go."
I swear i could see Felix blushing and i smiled at my little friend.
With that they both left. Then we also went to our regular seats. I turned my head and saw those two guys sitting beside the handsome guy i bumped into yesterday, 

Then the professor started his lesson and i tried to concentrate but couldn't because i was thinking about my forced marriage.

_Hyunjinnie