12*

"I like you too Han Jisung."

No one's pov

Han heard and he was shocked like he saw a ghost. He was not believing his ears. He kinda jerking his ears and looked at lee know again. Lee know saw the boys childish behaviour and laughed at him. He smiled and went back to sleep like nothing happened. 

Han was there sitting still shocked. He wasn't able to process what was going on. What he just heard. he was questioning himself if he heard it right.  Lastly when he felt like his heart and brain is gonna burst, he went into his blanket and fell asleep. 

Next morning

Han was ready for college and he went downstairs for breakfast. He didn't see the older in the morning. He was still blushing thinking about last night.

On the dining table he saw lee know and chan having breakfast.. he joined them. "Good morning" he said with a smile. "Good morning Jisung" Chan said with the same smile. lee know just nodded his head.

After some time lee know got up and was about to leave. "Where are you going?" Han asked. "College" "Wait let's go together.. I also have a class." Han said and was about to get up. "No get your own transport." lee know said coldly. "but you confessed you like me. How can you be so cold to someone you like dummy" lee know didn't say anything and left. "Such a little bitch he is!" Han said with a irritated tone but in sassy way. "No doubt on that.. you guys confessed didn't you?" Chan said with a smirk. "kinda yes but he doesn't deserve me with his this attitude." Han said with proudly taking a bite of his sandwich. Chan just chuckled feeling good for lee know but now he thought about his feelings. "btw you also should confess soon.. Lix is quite impatient." Han said while looking at Chan. Chan was shocked but he shifted his head to avoid han's eyes, feeling blushed. Han smiled while seeing the elder blush.

They were now having lunch in their college cafe. Han was sitting with his friends and lee know was sitting with chan and changbin on another table.

Felix was eating peacefully until Jae came to him and sat beside him. He was his ex boyfriend who cheated on him so Felix dumped him as soon as he got to know. He started to get closer to the boy and Felix was feeling uncomfortable but he didn't want to create a scene so he was just trying to avoid it. Suddenly he felt like Jae was yeeted away. He opened his eyes shocked and saw Chan holding Jae.  "Stay away before i knock you out." Chan said in a very stern tone that send shivers down Jae so he just left as soon as possible.

Felix looked at Chan as he knew the older was angry and he kinda felt the urge to clarify everything. But before he could talk Chan grabbed him by his wrist and took him away from the cafe. 

They were now standing in the empty classroom. "Who was that?" Chan asked. Felix suddenly felt too shocked by the olders voice. "My ex boyfriend. He cheated on me so i dumped him but he still disturbs me sometimes." Felix said trying to sound normal but failed as he was lightly shuttering. "Ohh. I think i'm ready" Felix looked at Chan confused.. "Ready? for what?" "Ready to be your ultimate boyfriend. Aren't you gonna ask me?" Chan said making Felix speechless. "What?" only what came out of his mouth from the shock. "Silly i love you" Felix felt like his heart skipped a beat. "Really?" "yeah really" Felix just looked at Chan as he could see the sincerity in the olders eye. He could feel Chan was serious and sincere. "Felix" Chan said catching felix's attention. "hmm?" "Can I kiss you?" Chan asked as Felix just closed his eye giving all control to Chan. 

Chan saw the boy close his eye. He knew it was sign of saying yes to he went forward snaked his arms on Felix's waist while leaning down to close the distance between their lips. Finally landing his lips on the youngers soft lips. He felt the urge that he was waiting for this from a long time. Felix put his hands over the olders shoulder's behind his neck and deepened the kiss. After some time when they both were out of breath they pulled away. Looking at each other with eyes locked. 

"hyung I love you too" Felix said very softly. "lix" "yes?" "Will you be my boyfriend? I'll always protect you i promise" Chan said with a soft smile. "I will.." with that they again leaned into the the kiss, feeling each other's soft lips and the feeling of their new relationship. 

while on the cafe

Jeongin was shocked and he asked "Will he be fine? Chan looked angry." "It's okay innie.. he'll be fine." Seungmin said assuring the younger. "Yeah he'll be fine but idk if we'll be fine after he'll be back." Han said while smiling. Seungmin and Jeongin looked at him confused by his words.

_Hyunjinnie