13*

Same day later in library

No one's pov

Han, Felix, Seungmin, Jeongin and Hyunjin were sitting in the library doing their assignment but they all were unable to focus because Felix was continuously squealing like a drama girl. He was so hyper after his small session with Chan and finally him having a boyfriend whom he liked from a long time now.. 

"What's why I said we won't be okay after this piece of shit will be back" han said while rolling his eyes. " Don't act like that hannie.. you know how excited i am" Felix said while hitting Han lightly on his arms. "Yeah felix we know.. we can see how excited you are." Hyunjin said with a sassy tone. "Yeah we can see you have a boyfriend but you don't need to act this much excited.. I mean look at Jeongin.." Seungmin said in a cool tone.

All of them looked at Seungmin and Jeongin with a confused and questioning face. Jeongin was blushing and hitting Seungmin in his arms in a flustered way. 

"Guys you know what, I won't even tell them to spill the tea cause i surely know what's going on here so Congrats." Felix said while giving them a wide smile.. After him all of them congratulated them and they went back to doing their assignment while Hyunjin ranting that why he's still single even after being so handsome.

After college they all went to their own way home. Hyunjin was walking through a  dark road to his home. Suddenly someone came from behind and kicked him making him fall on his face with very much pain. Hyunjin tried to get up and see who was that but suddenly a group of people started to beat him. He couldn't do anything as it was 1 person vs a bunch of people. So he was just lying there feeling immerse pain. 

Suddenly someone came from behind screaming "Leave him before i get to all of you." They all looked at that person and felt scared as they ran away leaving the beaten boy on the road. Hyunjin was feeling very pain but he tried to get up. The person came infront of him and gave him a hand to get up. Hyunjin looked at the person and it was none other than Changbin, the mafia. That's why everyone ran away. he thought to himself. 

He tried to get his hand and get up but failed miserably. Changbin saw the boy feeling very much pain. He was feeling sad so he didn't think much and carried the tall boy in front of him in a bridal way. Hyunjin kinda flinched in pain but was feeling ease as he didn't need to walk. Changbin placed Hyunjin in his car as he started his car. He stopped in front of Hyunjin's house and carried Hyunjin again and went inside his house. There was nobody in the house as Hyunjin mostly spend time alone home. His parents are always out on business trips.

Changbin went inside Hyunjin's bedroom and placed Hyunjin softly on the bed and took his shoes off and tucked him in the bed. "What do you want to eat? I'll make you" Changbin asked as he tucked him. "It's okay I ate before coming home, at college." Changbin made a oh face.

"BTW you know who were those people??" "Yeah they beat me because their gf left them because those girls were interested in me.. those dickheads thought that i instigated their girlfriends. To be clear i literally turned down all of them cause i'm not interested in girls but they just don't understand." Hyunjin said with a pissed face. Changbin chuckled at the boy as he indirectly disclosed that he way not straight. 

"Okay okay.. btw sorry for that day. my mind doesn't work pretty well when i'm pissed or angry."Changbin said while feeling a little guilty refering to Han and lee know's wedding day incident. "No i think it's okay ig.. you saved me today so i forgive you." Hyunjin said in a sassy tone making Changbin chuckle again. Changbin was feeling something different towards the boy but ignored it. They talked for some time and then Changbin left the house leaving Hyunjin to rest as he told him that he'll pick him up tomorrow for college.

_Hyunjinnie