5. Introductions

"She doesn't know me. Nobody knows me. It's cool. It's fine." Dan Humphrey Gossip Girl

Song: When I grow up -Pussy cat dolls

***

The car stops on front of a stable where a group pf people are huddled together. Opening the car we step out and walk towards the group of people huddled in discussion who'd turned their attention to us.

"Lisa!" A guy yells and jumps up running over. I pause.

"Hey, don't worry our friends are total sweethearts," Naz says.

"Have you met Helix?" I ask a slightly ...expression on my face to which Naz chuckles.

"Fine, some of them are total idiots, but Helix is actually...hold on you've met Helix?" Naz says looking surprised. I halt, shoot I just exposed myself. 

"Who's met Helix?" A guy says coming up behind Lisa and snaking his arm around her while burrowing his head into her neck. "You're new," He says seizing me up as Lisa runs her hands through his head. "I'm Pete, Lisa's boyfriend," Pete says to which I smile back extremely grateful for the topic change.

"A boy that is your friend?" I ask not wanting to allow the conversation return to knowing Helix to which she chuckles and shakes her head.

"The real deal," Lisa says to which I I reply, "Ah," Nodding. "I'm Hestia, Lisa's roommate," I say.

"Roommate? Wait, the Christian roommate?" He says his eyes widening. I stiffen, that comment. He was one of the people who were in the room making bets.

"Shut up Pete," Naz says lightly pushing him with his shoulder as he walks forward.

I glance at Naz. Was he there? Did he also join them in the comments?  "Hestia are you coming?" Naz says to which I hurry up on over to him. He may have been there but at least he tried to protect me back there, right?

"Guys, this is Hestia, Lisa's roommate," Naz says making the introductions.

"Roommate?" A guy dressed in army green gear says and shares a look with another guy in dark blue gear. I didn't need much more evidence, these were the folks that had the bet on me while I was in the shower. Chuckling he walks over "Nice meeting you, I'm Justin," he says to which I don't take his hands.

"Hestia doesn't do handshakes," Naz explains smacking his hands away.

"Hi I'm Mimi," A gorgeous petite girl with curly black hair says a smile on her face.

"Hestia," I reply returning her smile with a half-smile.

"Kate," A blonde girl in navy blue and white riding clothes says with a British accent seizing me up.

"Leo," The last dude in dark blue says with a grin. "Where's Helix?" Naz asks to which Kate replies, "On a call," Making me slightly nervous. So he was here. How do you face the person who saw you naked?

"We've actually met before," Justin says causing me to pause.

"We have?" I ask trying to recall where. I though he looked familiar but I couldn't...

We were in the same psychology class last semester. Let's just say she's a special kind of crazy," the words from the dorm flow back into my mind.

So it was him.

"I don't remember," I state coldly.

"Not shocking, you never spoke to anyone you didn't have to," he replies chuckling.