8 | Might die tonight

"Do you always check yourself out in the mirror when you get undressed?"

~~~

"I can't believe you're wearing that." Deena looks at us as we put on the head lights Josh handed us. "Can't believe you're above it wearing it when we're in the middle of the fucking woods and dead maniacs are after us," Kate tells her and we all make our way down to the car. "Okay, so I fell out of the car here. I was crawling and my nose was bleeding. And then." Sam retraces her steps. "I feel something." She pulls up chains and soon bones pop up too. "Not just chains," Simon adds. "Holy shit." I sigh. "Fier. It's her. It's her grave." Josh sees a lock with her name. "Oh no, no. No! This is bad! This is really bad!" Simon starts to panic. "No wonder the witch is pissed at us. I'd be pissed too. Sam disturbed her grave." Kate looks at her.

"Now she's sending her henchmen after us

"Now she's sending her henchmen after us." Josh breathes out. "Henchmen? As in every one of those sickos on your wall is coming after us?" Kate asks him. "Did you hear that?" Josh looks back into the trees. "Hold up. Hold up. She's mad because we disturbed her grave, right?" Simon speaks up. "Yeah, so?" Deena asks. "So, let's un-disturb it. Just put the bones back, rebury them, and put her to rest." He suggests. "No, that's so stupid," Deena tells him. "No that's genius." I actually agree with him. "Yeah. In... in Poltergeist." Simon points at me. "Whatever. Let's do it quickly so we can go." Kate makes a point.

As everyone does things I see Josh walk away so I follow him. "What are you doing?" I ask him. "I heard something." He whispers to me. "Josh, have you ever seen a horror movie? You don't investigate any noises. Especially alone." I whisper yell at him. "You're here with me." He looks into the darkness. "Not the point. You're, we're, making the dumb decision right now." I tell him. "Guys! I think there's someone in the woods!" Josh shouts back at the group. "We need to hurry!" He tells them. "Did it work!" Kate shouts at us as we look around. Suddenly the Camp Nightwing Killer, Thomas, runs at us so I pulled Josh out of the way. Surprisingly he runs right past us to the group, making us run back to the ambulance.

 Surprisingly he runs right past us to the group, making us run back to the ambulance