18 | *So you and Simon*

"We aren't exactly dating

"We aren't exactly dating. We haven't had time to talk about us yet. So right now we are friends that like each other."

~~~

"The Sarah Fier cruse. Sam touched her bones in the woods and pissed her off. Three past Shadyside killers came after her. Ryan Torres, Tommy Slater, Ruby Lane... Summing it up, we knew that if Sam killed herself and we brought her back the killers would go away. The plan was for us to be the bait but I told her we didn't have to. Deena and her didn't care which almost ended up with Kate and Simon dying." I summarized last night. "We would have if Liz didn't risk her life for us twice." Kate lets him know. "Yeah. She got the killers after us to go after her. One after the other." Simon adds. "I could've died saving Simon's ass because Nightwing was fast. That's how I got 15 stitches in my shoulder." I nod my head.

"I believe you three. My brother knew the girl who survived Camp Nightwing. I knew her too and believed her story. I knew what type of person Tommy was because my other brother was friends with him. I never thought he would just snap. I also knew Mrs. Lane and believe her daughter didn't just snap either. I've always believed in the curse." He looked at us as he stopped at a red light. "Thank god you do or this would've been weird." Simon laughs as we drive to drop Kate off first. "Thank you for the ride, Mr. Fraser." Kate gets out of the car. "Ugh, I thought I was dad?" He jokes with her. "Right, see you later, other dad." She smiles rushing up to her house.

When we get to Simon's place he bends down at my window, "Thanks for the ride too, dad." Simon smiles at him. "Of course. Glad that you are okay." He gives him a head nod with a smile. "I guess I will see you too later since Kate is going over later." Simon laughs making dad and I laugh too. "Love you." Simon gives me a kiss then walks up to his house. I look over at dad and see him smirking. "Well, we have other stuff to catch up on once we get home." He smiles, making me blush. When we get home I try to make a run for it to my room but he stops me. "Our talk Missy!" He yells for me so I slowly walk to the couch where he was. "Come take a seat." He pats the couch.

"I'm sitting." I smile, bringing my knees into my chest. "So you and Simon." He smiles tilting his head. "We're friends." I laugh. "Friends? That kiss? Say love you?" He laughs. "He's kissed me on the forehead and we joke and say love you all the time." My cheeks heat up. "Friends don't kiss on the lips and say they love you." He says, making me hide my face. "What happened for the feelings to finally be said out loud?" He reaches, slapping my knee. "Just in case we ended up dying." I hope he drops it now. "Anything else happens?" I shake my head no. "Elizabeth, your face looks like your head is about to explode." He laughs. "I'm guessing you both were alone when this was said then ended up making out for the first time."

"Dad, please stop," I whine, hiding my face. "Also no it was the first time we kissed. We didn't exactly remember the first one when you knew I was out all night." I see him nod his head. "Too high to remember the next day but then remember a day or some after but keep it to yourself not knowing if it was a dream or not." He laughs and my jaw drops. "What? I was a teenager once." He laughed and I hit him. "How was there time for you two to say your feelings? You had killers after y'all." I let my head fall. "We had to decontaminate ourselves of any of Sam's blood because that's what attracted them. We all ended up splitting up into twos so I was with Simon in the boys' bathroom, Kate and Josh next to us in the girls' bathroom, and I have no clue where Deena and Sam went."