19 | *What's Different*

"Also let me know when you start your monthly girl thing

"Also let me know when you start your monthly girl thing. So I don't have to worry about being a dad."

~~~

When Simon comes out after some time we just stare at him. "Nasty." Kate eyes him. "Not my fault." He points his fingers at us. "Come here." He sits down in the recliner opening his arms. I roll my eyes getting off the couch walking over to him then cuddle into him. "I've waited for this day since you two became friends." Kate smiles at us. "Me too." My dad says from the kitchen as the phone rings. "I got it. Hello?" I answer, watching Kate and Simon start to play-fight. "Liz, it's Sam." I hear Josh. "What about her?" I asked worried. "She's possessed and tried to kill Deena. She's sort of tied up on our kitchen floor right now. Deena told me to call you. Sh-," He gets cut off by Deena. "C. Berman can help us get Sam back. Are the others with you?" She asks me. "Yeah," I tell her. "Okay, I'll come to pick you guys up and we'll go see her. Be there in five." She hangs up the phone.

I rush to my room making the other two follow me. "What's wrong?" Kate asks me. "Sam's possessed," I tell them, looking for my shoes. "What?" Simon asks, confused. "Deena said she'll be here in five minutes to pick us up," I tell them, putting on my shoes. "This is supposed to be over. So what the fuck?" Kate paces around. "I don't know," I say as we leave my room heading to the door. "What's going on?" Dad asks us and we all look at him. "Umm Sam needs our help," Simon tells him so dad looks at me. "Please be safe. All three of you." We nod our heads and wait outside for Deena to show up.

When Deena shows up we get in the back seat and can hear Sam in the trunk. "So like what the fuck?" Kate asks as Deena drives. "Yeah, I thought this shit was over after Sam died," Simon asks. "What happened?" I add too. "We were laying in bed then I left the room and got a phone call from this C.Berman bitch. After the call, I turned around to see Sam standing there before she stabbed me with a broken drumstick. I struggled with her till I tied her up with the phone cord." Deena explains to us. "Still doesn't explain how the fuck she's possessed!" Kate shouts. "That's why we are going to C.Berman. She's completely fine so why isn't Sam?" Deena shouts.

When we get to the woman's house Deena tells us to stay with Sam. "No, I'll go with you two. I don't wanna be with the boyfriend who let me win something but is still butt hurt." Kate walks off with them. "I feel like we shouldn't be here. I'm sure C.Berman wants nothing to do with this stuff. She already lived through it when she was younger." I look up at Simon. "I don't wanna go through this again. And this time around your sister wants to kill us." He gives me a look. "I know." I sigh then feel his hand slide down my back going low. "Simon, really." I huff. "You looked hot kissing Kate." He whispers in my ear kissing my cheek moving down to my jaw and so on pulling me closer to him.

The mood is just not good because of Sam in the trunk, "Shut up possessed Sam. Can't you be quiet like the other killers?" I groan hitting the trunk. "Yeah, she ruins the mood." Simon steps back. "Holy shit. I just realized you said your dad knows we had sex." Simon looks at me shocked. "Yeah, he kinda put the pieces together when he asked me about how we finally told each other we like each other." I laugh taking his hand into mine. "Also let me know when you start your monthly girl thing. So I don't have to worry about being a dad." He pulls me into his side again.