Chapter 1

[The Grand Film City, Paris]
Osania Movie Awards
Award show happening after 2 long years, is being hosted by the talented anchors Pratheeka and Manoj.
They carried out the whole show with their humour sense. Every winner were more than deserving for their awards. That's when the very important, Best Playback Singer of the Year award has to be announced.

"Yes makkaley, aduthu namma paka pora award best play back singer of the year!" Exclaims Pratheeka
"To present the award, I request Mr. Kiran, production head of MM team and the wonderful music director, Nirmal!"
The presenters reach the stage.

Music director Nirmal talks about his career,and the difficulties he had to reach this place. With his kind gesture, he gave few encouraging words for the young people persuading their music career.
Host Manoj thanks him for the wonderful wishes and words he gave the audience.
"Without further ado, let's see the winner of "The best playback singer of the year",Says Pratheeka.
Mr. Kiran reads out, best playback singer of the year award goes to, SHREYA!.
Whole crowd exclaims with utmost happiness. Auditorium filled with applause and cheers for shreya. Shreya's well wishers, and friends, Sanjay, Praveen,Priya, Shreya's parents, Rakesh wishing her with beaming proudness.
Shreya jumps on to stage, with her positivity filled face. Her eyes shining brighter than a star, her innocent smile, whilst she gazed upon the anchors.

Shreya!!! Final ah unoda lifetime dream, iniki neraveriruku,how happy are you??
Asked Pratheeka.

Manoj greeted Shreya with his proud words,
Romba happy ah proud ah iruku ma unna nenacha, unoda 5 years ah travel panrom nanum Pratheeka vum, ipo final ah unoda dream ah nee achieve panita. How do you feel?

Shreya is spellbound and awestruck.
Romba overwhelming ah iruku. Enoda lifetime dream, Pratheeka akka sonna mathri. Didn't expect it to come true ivalo seekarama. Eppavume pesite irupen,ipo pesa varala. Thank you yaaruku sollradhunu therila aana enna nambuna MM team ku, and enoda well wishers,family and fans ku thanks solikuren. Thank you so much. Enaku kedacha hate ku, nan intha edathuku varuvenanu neraiya doubts vanthuchu,aana ipo athelam thaandi enakaga neraiya per nan intha edathuku varanumnu wish panirkanga,pray panirkanga. Avunga ellarukume romba romba thanks. Vera enna solrathunu therila.

Shreya falls short of words expressing her gratitude.
Nirmal who's overwhelmed on how shreya has a unadulterated yet matured heart, adores how she thanks every single person who was with her in her journey.
Nirmal sir, would you like to say a few words about our darling Shreya?asks Pratheeka.
Yes, I've heard her works. She truly is an amazing singer. Totally deserving. You're innocent, unadulterated yet matured heart is going to take you to more and more high places shreya. You're such a talented singer, hoping to work with you some day. Keep working and keep singing more and more song ma. God bless you.Stay the same,and congratulations.  Nirmal congratulates her with his kind words.

Shreya jumps over with happiness all over her face.
The presenters reach their places.
Shreya, intha award unaku romba special nu enga ellarukum theriyum. So oruthar intha stage la unaku oru surprise kudukanumnu wait panitu irukaru. Athu enna surprise uh, yaaroda surprise nu paakalama? Asks Pratheeka.

Yaaru? Enna surprise uh? (Who? What surprise?)
With sheer excitement and enthusiasm asks Shreya.