Chapter 5

Hey guys! So it's a very short update. I'm so sorry. But emotions, celebrations and my mind's a mess right now. Couldn't write.  Hope you like thiss!

Shreya lying on her bed trying to sleep. But she was sleepless. She kept rolling over the bed but there was no improvement. All she had in her, was the memories of them. Those years she spent with him, those days kept flashing in her mind, which made her sleepless. She reminisced about their days spent together.
How they met, and how they ended up together.
On the other hand, was Akash lying on his Bed with the same thoughts.
He couldn't sleep as well. He had to think about a lot of stuff before he takes any decision. He knew his life would be the happiest if it was with Shreya. But still, he tried not to fix his mind with Shreya. His mind had to think like Shreya to find out if she truly liked him. He started recollecting their past.

November 14, four years ago.

Akash was driving back home after getting rejected in a audition. He was furious after knowing that he got replaced by another actor.
Even though he was furious, his driving was calm.

On the other side, Shreya was also going back home from her Shoot along with Priya.
Priya isn't someone who you'll call a good driver. Her driving was a nuisance back then. Shreya felt a bit tired after all the late night shoots. She wasn't in a mind to drive. She gave Priya the keys and told her to drive. She didn't know what was going to happen as she has never seen Priya drive.
"Akka neengale drive panunga ka. Semma tired ah iruku nan thoonganum. Ennala drive Panna mudiyathu. Neengale panringala please?".
Priya couldn't say anything. She couldn't resist it because she could clearly see how tired Shreya is.
"Seri okay da. Nee okkaru nane drive panren".
"Thanks ka. Polam".
Priya started driving. By god's grace, they crossed half their way without any damage. Priya was proud of herself. Shreya was sleepling in the seat next to the driver's seat. She could see how much of a peaceful sleep she was having.
Priya was super proud of herself that she wanted to call Sanjay and Praveen and tell them about this. She was looking through her phone instead of the road.
Akash's car was on the same way.
He was tired, and tensed.
His mind was filled with darkness. He couldn't drive properly. He thought of stopping, but before he could think about anything, his car had already crashed with another Car.

Fine? I don't know. As I said, this was a very quick one. Sorry if it didn't match your expectations! Changes and advices are welcome!
Will try to update the next chap soon.
Thank you!

Stay happy, Stay Kulukulu 💜