Chapter 2

Manoj welcomes,
"Let's welcome Mr. Akash on to the stage please."
Shreya is all blush and smiles! She jumps over like a little kid and murmurs, "akasheyy!".
Akash hops on to the stage with lots of excitement and blush.
Pratheeka interupts Akash before he congratulates Shreya.
"Hello Akash! So, neenga award vangirka ithey stage la, Shreya vum award vangirka how do you feel? Enga ellarukume theriyum how important you both are in each other's lives. Sollunga what's running in your mind?"
Author's pov:
Akash received his lifetime dream, "the best actor of the year award" the same day. He was already overwhelmed and emotional on achieving his dreams. He knew before that Shreya was the one getting the best playback singer award. So he planned a little surprise for her. That's what Pratheeka asked how he felt when his well wisher, achieved the life time dream of hers in the same stage.

Akash holds his mic with a lot of emotions running in him
"Intha award unaku evalo special oh, athe alavuku ithu enakum special ma. Namma career pathi pesra ella vaatiyum you've mentioned this as your dream. Ithu unaku eppavo kedaikanumnu nan aasa paten. But oru vazhiya ipo kedachuruchunu nenaikumbothu proud ah iruku. Innum periya periya edathuku nee poganum. Neraiya songs padanum. Ennoda movie la innum konjam songs padanum. (Chuckles). Congratulations Rowdy don. Happy and proud of you".
Shreya, who was standing dumbstruck there, with a blush said,
"Ayayo Akasheyy! Thank you so much."
Manoj interupts their eye contact and asks Akash what was the surprise he planned for Shreya.
"Yeah, enoda life la romba important aana person ma nee. The past few months without being with you, has been the worst part of my life ever. I missed you so much. Having you by my side gave me a such a strength. You were, you are and you'll always be a special one in my life. So intha special day la, enala mudinja oru kutty surprise for you."
Akash asks the person standing down the stage to bring his surprise.
He hands over Shreya a big unshaped wrapped present.
Shreya smiles, and says
"Akashey enna ithu ivalo perusa iruku! Ennathu ithu?"
"Pirichu paru ma theriyum" chukles Akash.
It was a huge framework of all the memories they both shared in the past 3 years of being together. It had photos from the very first day they met till that day. And one most important thing, it had Shreya's potrait hand painted by Akash.
Shreya felt really emotional. Tears rolled down her eyes.
"Pudichurka ma?" Akash asked in a romantic tone.
"Pudichurka va! Romba pudichurku Akashey. I can't believe you did this for me!!! Means a lot thank you so much." Shreya's voice trembled as she thanked him.
Awww such a cute surprise! Stay the same you both, ithe mathri eppavum sirichukute santhoshama irukanumnu nanga Kadavul ta pray panikurom. Akash thank you for coming. You can both take your seats.
Said Pratheeka.
Rakesh who was all confused, confronted Akash when he came down the stage.
"Dai macha I thought you were going to propose her da. En da apdiye vanta?"
Akash wasn't ready to answer him there. He ignored Rakesh's question and tried to distract him.
"Machi Shreya semma happy aitala! Avaluku antha gift romba pu-"
Rakesh stopped him.
"Dai distract Panna try Pannatha da. En propose pannala nee?"
"Macha please vitru da, atha pathi kekatha."
Said Akash in a determined tone.