Chapter 4

"Shreya prechana illa da. I don't really know if I'm ready for a relationship. Athan problem."
"En da ipdi yosikura?"
(Why do you have these thoughts?)
Asked Rakesh doubtfully.
"I have self doubts macha. And when I have doubts on my own self, I don't wanna spoil Shreya's life too considering everything she did for me. I don't want to play with her life aswell da."
"I would say you're being stupid. Why do you have self doubts on yourself macha? You have a good fame, you had 2 blockbuster hit movies, 3 average hits, and now you're lifetime dream, the best actor award. What is there to doubt on yourself!? You're being paranoid."
Said Rakesh furiously.
"Macha fame, award,movie, yes I have everything, but think! Even though I have all these I wanted, I still see my old struggling self. No opportunities, facing rejections every turning side, those past days keep troubling me, reminding not to take the fame and stuff get all over me. Every side I turn is woman seeing me only for the fame and looks I have. I can see what they expect in their eyes visibly. And between all those woman, there's Shreya. Who saw me, for who I am and not for my looks or popularity. Speaking of popularity, I had no popularity with me when I met Shreya, she was with me throughout all my ups and downs and she still stands as my first ever cheerleader,even though she knows there's nothing getting in return. She- she deserves better macha. I don't know if I can keep her happy, show the same love she showed me without expecting anything in return. And moreover, I don't know if Shreya loves me. I don't know how she sees me, and without knowing that I don't wanna mess up by proposing her and making things awkward between us."
Rakesh was dumbstruck by his answer.
"Macha-"
"Nee enna solla varanu purithu da, aana I don't wanna spoil Shreya's life. I don't deserve her da. I want to see her happy, that's my happiness. Ava happy ah iruntha athu enaku pothum."
(I know what you're going to say, but I don't wanna spoil Shreya's life. I don't deserve her. I want to see her happy, that's my happiness. If she's happy, that's enough for me.)
"Oh so, you want to see her happy right?".
"Yes."
"Apo poi propose panra."
(Then go propose her)
"Dai ipo ivalo explain panniyum enda innum murungamarathula eritu Iruka? Unaku nan solla varathu puritha illaya!? Seri athelam vidu, Shreya ku enna pudikuma illayanu kooda therila! What if she says no! Athuku nan propose pannamale irukalam"
(Why are you still stuck with the same thing? Do you even understand what I'm saying!? Leave those, I don't even know if Shreya likes me! What if she says no! It's better I don't propose.)
"Shreya likes you da. Not like, she loves you macha! Don't disappoint her"
Akash was shocked on how confident Rakesh said those words.
"Epdi solra?"
"Ithana varushama ava kuda irunthuma unaku therila! Ava en thangachi da, enaku theriyum. Unga rendu perayum oru one hour pathavungala ketta kuda solluvanga nenga rendu perum oruthar oruthar love panringanu".
(You've been with her for a couple of years and still you don't know about her? She's my sister, I know her. Even a person who saw you guys for a hour would say that you both love each other.)
"Athan epdi?"
(How?)
"Ah, unaku sonathu than.Nee ava unna epdi pakra nu pathathe illaya? She looks at you like you're her whole world da, just like you look at her like she's your whole world. Athulaye therinjuruchu."
( Just like the way I found out you loved her. Haven't you even noticed once how she looks at you? She looks at you like you're her whole world, just like you look at her like she's your whole world. I figured out from that)
Akash was standing there speechless.
"Inga paaru da, if you have doubts in Shreya, remember these. She's a gem, she's the only one in a million, the only one for you. You won't get a girl like her, even if you travel the world. She's rare and precious da, don't lose her. And, FYI- Riya can't even get closer to her. Never think about comparing Shreya with Riya, that will be the last minute you see me as a human".
Rakesh touched the wrong nerves of Akash bringing Riya into the Topic.
"Dai, before you say I know Riya is no equal to Shreya. I would never compare her with that backstabber. Don't even think about taking her name again."
Said Akash furiously.
Rakesh was happy that he didn't retain any memories of Riya with him. Now he had to make sure Akash thinks well and takes a good decision before going to the private success party Tomorrow.
Before he could say something, Akash interrupted his thoughts by saying-
"Thanks for your words macha. I have a lot to think about. I want to clear everything in my mind and take a good decision before leaving to the success party Tomorrow. I'll be in my room. Meet you in the Morning. Bye da good night!"
Rakesh was happy about Akash's mind state. He decided to not confuse everything much more and left to sleep.

On the other side, Shreya was in her Room sleepless.
She tried sleeping, but something kept disturbing her. She decided to sit for awhile.
She sat down on her table where the award she got a few hours ago was placed. In front of the award was a big frame, yes the one Akash gifted her. She looked at it and her eyes started to tear up looking at those memories she made with him.
She gently caressed those pictures and murmured
"I wanna make more memories with you, until my last breath. But I wonder if(sniffs) that would happen. Akash, I love you, and I don't wanna spoil your life. So, only if you want me in your Life, I would gladly travel. But if you don't want me in your Life, I won't mind leaving. Together or apart, I just want you to be happy. That's my happiness. I will wait even for another 5 years, for you only if you want me to".

Hello fam!! Wrote this overnight in an hour and finished it up today morning so sorry for the late update. Konjam happiness la careless ah irunthuten😜
Inimel, will try to give regular updates! And comments are welcome, changes ethavathu iruntha do drop them! Unga comments than enoda energy 😂.

Stay happy stay Kulukulu!!
Meet you all in the next update.