Chapter 11

(A/N) The previous chapters were them reminiscing their first meet. And now the present continues.

This chapter is for RiyaDiwakar34 !
Update paniten pothuma?

Happy Reading!
~~~~*~~~~

The bright orange rays of Sun woke up Shreya.

She opened her eyes and saw the photo frame in front of her. Memories of last night dawned upon. A lone tear escaped her eyes thinking about their first meet. She quickly wiped her tears and went to freshen up.

Here on the other side, our hero sir was having a peaceful sleep thinking about how he met the love of his life. He couldn't help but smile at the incidents. He woke up with a wide grin. Even though he had a lot of things to think about, he had one thing constant in his mind. Whatever happens, he's ready to live with her memories. His thoughts were broken by the knock on his door.

"Kadhavu thorandhu than da iruku ulla va" he knew it was Rakesh, and called him inside.

"Good morning macha!"he wished him and handed him his cup of hot chocolate.

Drinking hot chocolate early morning has become a routine to our Akash ever since he and Shreya became close. She introduced him to this new habit, and he loved it in instance.

"Good morning da and thank you!"
He replied getting the cup from him.

"Nan poi fresh aitu vanthu kudikuren da. Nee poi ready aagu vanthu breakfast panren" he said to Rakesh.

"Haan seri macha. Nee po"

When Rakesh was about to leave his room, His phone rang. He looked at the caller ID and immediately attended the call.

Akash who came after freshening up, saw his friend immersed in a serious conversation. After two minutes, he cut the call with a sigh and disappointed face.

"Macha dei enna aachu? All fine? Yaaru phone la?" Akash sounded genuinely concerned.

"Namma event manager than da. Inikki namma unakum shreya kum plan panirntha celebration party ah one week kapram post pone pannitanga." Replied Rakesh.

"Enna da solra? En enna aacham?" Akash questioned.

"Ipo anga nadakura event delay aagum pola, so night namma time ku clear Panna mudiyathu nu sollitangalam. Unakum shoot lam ipo than mudinjuruku, so oru one week unna relax panna sonnaru. One week kapram nalla plan pani grand ah arrange panlamnu sonnaru."
Rakesh huffed.

"Enaku okay da, Shreya? Ithu enaku mattum na okay, nanum Shreya vum sernthu plan panathache. Avaluku okay va?" Akash was worried.

"Yes da, seems like they talked to praveen and Shreya aswell. Avunga event manager um ithe than suggest panaru pola. Rendu managers um serndhu than decide panirkanga."

"Apo okay da. Nan oru vaati Shreya ku breakfast mudichutu call pani pesuren."

"Okay macha nan poi ready aaguren. "

"Seri da nan breakfast ready panren."

After breakfast, Akash decided to meet Shreya in person and spend some time with her. He missed being and spending time with her. While he was on the way, he called her.

~~~~~
"Ma,pa enga celebration party ah konjam postpone panirkom." Shreya informed her parents.

"Post pone ah, en ma enna aachu?"