Chapter 7

"Sanjay ah... Avan interview attend Panna poirukan da. Ipo avana epdi koopdrathu...?"

"Enna ka.. ipo car ah enna panrathu? Amma kitta nan enna solluven ayo"

Shreya was in the state of getting a Panic attack.

Akash thought for a moment and spoke up.
"Erm, enaku therinja mechanic oruthar irukaru. Nan venumna avara call panni vara solren, neenga unga address ah kudunga avaru car ah angaye drive panitu vanthuruvaru. If you don't mind, I can drop you both home.."

Priya was glad but she didn't want to take up the offer. Neither was Shreya, but for different reasons.

Shreya was trembling to talk while Priya handled it casually.

"Illa bro, thank you so much. Ithuve periya help. Nanga auto pudichu poikurom. Paravala."

"Illa, this is the least I can do. Please vanga. Don't worry I'll drop you home safely."

"Cha cha apdi illa bro. Safe ah drop paniruvinga theriyum aana...

Shreya interrupted,
"Sir, paravala neenga kelambunga nanga pathukurom. Tha dha pa-"

Akash chuckled seeing her.

"Ethuku sirikuringa?"
Shreya asked lifting her eyebrows.

"Onnum illa ma. Priya sis, neenga rendu perum vanga Nan drop paniren".

Priya turned to ask Shreya if she was okay. Shreya gave a nod saying yes.

"Bro ungaluku ethuvu-
Priya wanted to ensure once again.

"Enaku entha prechanaiyum illa. Vanga".

They both got in to Akash's Car while
he waited for the mechanic to reach there. The mechanic came there within 5 minutes. Akash instructed him and gave Priya's number for contact.

"Polama?"
"Polam bro."

Shreya couldn't process anything that was happening around her. She was head over heels on travelling in her long time crush's car. She already was in cloud nine.

"Chellamaa... Praveen ta itha pathi sollida matala?" Asked Priya.

"Huh, pakalam."said Shreya carelessly.

"Pochu ellam pochu. Intha Praveen enna advice kuduthe saagadika poran." Priya thought to herself.
The ride was very quiet. All three didn't like it. Akash turned on some
music.

"Sirikadhey" song was being played.
Shreya being the singer, she started vibing to the song. That's when unknowingly she started singing-

Manam vittu unmai mattum
unodu pesida vendum
Nee ketkum kadhalai alli
unmel nan poosida vendum.
Naan kaanum otraai kanavai
Un kaadhil ularida vendum
Enai meeri unnidam mayangum
Ennai naan thaduthida vendum

Koodadhae koodadhae
Innaal mudiya kodaadhae
Pogathae pogathae
Enai nee thaandi pogathae
Nerungathae nerungathae
En penmai thaangadhae
Thirakaadhae thirakaadhae
Ul manadhai thirakaadhae.

That's when she realised she was singing all aloud in Akash's Car.
She bit her tongue in realisation.

Akash on the other side was totally mesmerized by her voice. It soothed him. All of a sudden he felt really comfortable around her, more than Priya. He started talking.

"Pahh semmaya padringa Shreya!! Goosebumps vanthuruchu enaku!"

Shreya was blushing hard.

"Tha- thank you sir".

"Sir vendam, Akash nu koopdunganu thana sonen apram enna thirumbavum Sir?"

"Oh sorry, okay Akasheyy!"

"Haha nice!"

Priya was observing everything. Akash was very different with Shreya. For the man who doesn't even know how to start a conversation, he got comfortable around shreya very much easily. Even though it wasn't new seeing someone getting close to Shreya in a very short time, Akash was different.

The silence prevailed the Car again. This time, it was Priya's turn to talk.

"So bro, how's life?"

"Nothing different from how it was before. The same old stuff. How's your life Priya?"

"Pretty good. I have Shreya around so what more do I need!" Priya chuckled saying this.

"Is Shreya that much good of a company? Oh wait, is she you're sister?"

Akash was wondering why he wanted to know about Shreya more. But he decided to go with the flow.

"No, she isn't my blood sister, but yes We've worked together and My brother and she are very good friends, and her brother and I are neighbours. So she's like my sister.".

"Intresting!"

Now he wanted to know about her even more.

"What are you doing Shreya?"
He asked her comfortably.

That's exactly when Shreya came back to the real world.

"Huh? Me- ah I'm a Singer. Currently participating in Singer Stars and I'm currently studying B.Com".

Akash looked at her surprised. No wonder she was a singer. Her voice was absolute delight! It soothed him so much.

Helloo makkaleyy!! First of all, so sorry for not updating for a long time😩. Was stuck up with some work, and had a writer's block. Konjam unga veetu pullaiya nenachu manichurunga pleach🤧🙏. Will try to be regular with updates from now. Chapter 8 eppo venalum varalam, so buckle up😉.

And... we reached 3.43K reads!! Yayy! Unga ellarukum periya periya thank youuu💜🥺.

Comment and vote if you liked the chapter! Unga comments than enoda energyy😂!
Next update la pakalam byeee!
Stay happy, Stay Kulukulu ☃️❄️