Chapter 6

Akash's Car crashed with Shreya's.
"Oh damn!"
Akash rushed out of the car to check what happened to the people in the Car.
Gladly nothing happened to both of them. There was a light scratch in both the Cars. Shreya's car engine was damaged.
Shreya woke up while the car crashed.
"AKKAAA! Enna ka ipdi mothitinga! Ayayo Car ku enna aacho!!! Antha Car la Irukavungaluku ethuvum airukathu la? Akka ayo enaku bayama iruku".
"Dai iru da enake onnum puriyala. Vaa veliya poi papom".
That's the first time Akash and Shreya met.
Akash rushed to Priya and Shreya.
"Unga rendu perukum ethuvum aagalaye? I'm so sorry, I should've been more careful. So sorry! I was distracted-
He turned to see Shreya checking her car.
"Um hey, you okay? Is everything fine?"
"Yeah I'm all fine but ayo akka inga oru scratch iruku!! Amma pathu semmaya thitta poranga ayo nan ipo enna panrathu".
Shreya was super tensed and worried. She didn't even look at Akash.
Priya was guilty. She wanted to apologise for her mistake.
"No sir, I'm sorry. I was the one distracted. So sorry for what happened".
"Illa nga, paravala it's okay. Um for that scratch, I'll pay for it."
"Illa illa paravala, ithu Shreya oda Car. Nan than careless ah irunthuten. I'll pay for it. I'll take care thank you".
Said Priya.
Akash was worried on seeing Shreya frustrated. Even though he hasn't even seen her, he wanted to make everything right. Akash being the gentleman, he felt guilty for making a girl worried.
"No, I crashed you're car. I'll pay. Please let me. I feel really Guilty and Shreya seems really upset"..
That's when Priya realised who he was.
"Hey, wait I know you! You're Akash? Aren't you? Hero of CK! Bro how are you?"
Akash didn't still know who Priya was.
He murmured to himself, Hero! Huh sounds nice.
"Yeah. That's me. Do I know you?"
"Bro enna knayabagam illaya? Costume designer Priya! Nan design Panna first film. Unga ellaroda costumes um nan than design panen".
"Oh yeah, Priya! Sorry marandhuten. I'm good, how are you?".
Shreya who was frustrated, turned her head to see Akash as soon as she heard Priya say hero of CK. (Shreya loved the short film and had a crush on the hero.  As her friend sang a song in the film, she was obsessed with the song as well as the film)
Shreya was so lost. She couldn't still believe she was standing in front of her long time crush, the hero of Crazy Kadhal short film Akash.
"Yes I'm fine! Apram bro epdi poguthu movies lam?".
"Uh, yeah going good."
Akash didn't want to reveal about him more to Priya, even though he knew her well. He had to stay in his limits, or he'll end up being depressed again. His mind was only on Shreya's Car.
"Shreya?"
That's when shreya came back to reality.
"Ye-- yeah?"
"I'll pay for the Car, please don't worry. I'm so sorry".
"No that's- that's alright. You don't have to pay. We'll take care. After all, Priya akka was very careless she'll pay."
She turned to Priya with her brows raised as she said it.
Priya felt really Guilty.
That's when Shreya realised something.
"I'm sorry, you're car is also scratched. Do you want us to pay-?"
"No, no it's okay. I'll take care. Thank you though".
Shreya's eyes was struck with Akash. She was on cloud nine meeting him.
On the other hand, Akash adored Shreya, without him realising. Even though he has seen a lot of girls, he never thought anyone like the way he thought Shreya. She looked cute.
"Shreya?".
"Yeah?".
"So, I'll leave?"
"A dha pa- (she couldn't find proper words to say).
Akash couldn't control his laugh on seeing her. But he laughed a little and hid his smile
"Seri okay, bye sir."
"Sir lam vendam. Akash ne koopdu- koopdunga".
"Okay Akashey!"
He liked that "Akashey".
"Bye Shreya, Bye Priya. I'm sorry once again."
"Bro paravala bro, nanum sorry. "
Said Priya.
Akash went back to his car.
Shreya turned to Priya. She looked at her angrily. Even though she was angry outside, in inside she felt happy to have met Akash. If not for this accident, he would've never knew that Shreya existed. She was thankful for that.
"Chellama nee enna solla poranu theriyum. Sorry da. Inimel ipdi nadakama pathukuren".
"Inimel ah? Inimel neenga drive Panna porathe illa. Avalo than. Pinishhh."
Akash was staring at them from his car. He was attracted how innocent and fun she was.
"Time aachu, vanga veetuku polam. Praveen anna ta nan potu kudukuren parunga".
"Shoba avan vera bucket ah advice pannuvane. Seri vaa polam".
Priya sighed.
They boarded their Car and Shreya tried to start her Car. But it won't start. She tried for more than 10 times but still there was no movement. Akash, who was seeing them understood the situation. He left his car and went near them. He tapped Shreya's Side window. She lowered it to see Akash standing there.
"Enna aachu ma, Car start aagalaya?"
That "ma" gave a different vibe to Shreya. She didn't speak up.
Priya who was already guilty enough, spoke up.
"Aama bro. Start aaga matenguthu. Engine damage aiduchunu nenaikuren. Inikki nan sethen. Advice kuduthe kondruvan Iva annan."
"Seri veliya vanga Nan ennanu pakren."
He went to check the front engine and found it was damaged. Only a mechanic could repair it.
"Engine nalla damage airuku. Mechanic vanthu seri Panna than undu. Romba sorry, ennala thana ivalo prechana."
"Cha cha illa bro, Nan konjam careful ah drive panirkanum. Ipo ellarukum problem".
Said Akash.
"Akka, ipo enna panradhu?"
Shreya asked with a worried face and her usual pout.
"Therila da. Auto pudichu poirlam, aana car enna panrathunu than therila."
"Sanjay ku call panungalen. Avana varumbothu mechanic ah kootitu vara sollunga. Apdiye car repair panni eduthutu poirlam."
"Sanjay ah..."

Good?
Do leave your opinions down below. Changes and advices welcome💜!

Stay happy and Stay Kulukulu!
Will meet you all with another update soon✨