sixteen. pale blue eyes

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐢𝐳𝐞

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐢𝐳𝐞

𝚙𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚋𝚕𝚞𝚎 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜

╚═══════════════╝

H E R

Glenn go to Terminus
-Maggie

Was written in Walker blood along the cement wall.

It was proof that Maggie was alive, and after a thorough look around the area, Daryl concluded that she hadn't been alone.

"We should be there long before dusk." Rick informed our small crusade. "Let's get moving."

We pressed on.

"Do you know what this means?" I quietly asked Carl after we had returned to the train tracks. "We're not the only people who got out."

Hope flickered like a fragile flame within me. If Maggie was alive, then surely she must be with Beth. Daryl had mentioned two sets of female boot prints in the dirt, igniting a spark of anticipation within me. Beth, another friend whom I held dear, was on my list of those I longed to see again. The mere thought of reuniting with her filled me with a surge of excitement, tempting me to share my hopeful musings with Carl.

"Beth could be with her." I implored, grabbing his arm for a moment in my excitement.

"There are others," Carl slowly agreed. Of course, being the pessimist he was, he had to defuse me with a discouraging response. "But we don't know how long ago she wrote that. Or the people she's with. You know that the whole Terminus thing could be a-"

"Trap." I finished, rolling my eyes. "But... don't you want to at least give it a chance? Your dad thinks its a good idea."

Rubbing at his hoodie sleeves as he shrugged a single shoulder insisting he was neutral to the subject although I knew that wasn't the case. My eyes caught to the bloody scratches across the pale skin of his cheek and I dropped my eyes.