bonus: four

an// hi guys! this is a little blurb of them finding out they're pregnant and how they go about dealing with that and they're wedding. it's mostly just jimin dealing with y/n lmao 

[in case you forgot from the epilogue: they have their baby almost right after graduating from uni and get married and move to the flat above the bakery right before the baby gets there :)]

~

You picked up the toddler, shaking your head at her. "Still need help huh?"

"Uh huh!"

"You gotta learn to go by yourself, honey," you sighed, closing the bathroom door behind you. You set her down and she headed to the toilet. "You're a big girl now."

"Am big girl!"

"I know, but big girls also go potty by themselves!" You sat her on the toilet, thankful she was at least now able to let everyone know she had to go to prevent any accidents. You checked your makeup in the mirror as Yoon hummed to herself. When she was done, she called out for you again.

"All done!"

"Good girl." You helped her up and she flushed the toilet before you took her to the sink. she washed her hands thoroughly before kissing you on the cheek ."Why. thank you."

"Y/N, what's taking so long! We have to get going!" You rolled your eyes as Jin's voice bellowed through the house. Yoon giggled at the sound of her father and you set her on the ground before the two of you walked out together.

"Coming, daddy!"

She ran towards him and you grabbed your bag, heading straight for the door after grabbing your coffee.

You had been staying with your brother and his family since school started. With the university being so close to his home, it didn't make sense for you to live on campus when he offtered to let you stay with them. Not to mention the significant reduction in cost, for both rent and living expenses as Jin made all your meals.

The only downside(s) were the two kids he had.

You loved your nieces more than the world but while you were studying? Was that really the time for tea parties and dress-up? But they didn't get it and so you did your best, managing to escape away to Jimin's dorm when things got too difficult.

But it wasn't like you did much studying there either.

Having Jin drop you off at your lecture just before it was to begin was the best routine you could've come up with. You get meals and rides and a roof to live under all in exchange for babysitting.

It was a great setup.

"Where've you been?" Jimin rushed to you from where he'd been leaning against the wall. You walked over, pecking him on the lips before walking past him towards your lecture hall. He followed close behind. "Hello? I have cookies?"

"Cookies?" You turned, taking the container from his hands. "Thanks-- I'll eat these in class."

"Babe," Jimin whined, stomping his foot. You sighed and turned, just a step away from class where people were filing in. "I stayed up all night making those."

"Good, you asshole. Is this your apology?" He pouted. "Do it, Park."

He sighed and looked around as you crossed your arms over your chest. "Fine. I'm sorry." You raised an eyebrow and he shifted on his feet. "I'm sorry I didn't use a condom."

"Thank you."

"Now what are we gonna do?" You glanced at the door to your lecture hall and turned back to him. "We'll talk about this later?" he asked with a concerned look. As upset as you were about the whole thing, you couldn't help the twinge in your stomach as his voice got serious.