epilogue

"Come on, princess, hurry up." The baby kicked her father in the chest. "Princess."

"That used to be my nickname, you know." You glared, walking past him. "Can you hurry up and get her ready please?"

"She won't let me change her, sweetheart."

"Does that look like my problem?"

"Then can you change her?" You sighed, shoving Jimin over to get to your daughter. "Jesus, babe."

"Hi, angel!" you cooed, running your fingers over your year old's tummy. She giggled. "We have to hurry now, okay?" You put a goldfish on her tongue and she giggled as she sucked on it, letting it dissolve as you changed her. "Good girl."

"You're supposed to feed her?" You turned your head as you stood your daughter to pull her tights up. Jimin was leaning against the doorway of her room.

"Yeah, give her food and she lets you." He grinned and took his daughter out of your arms.

"C'mon princess, let's go." He peppered her face in kisses as you walked down the hallway to grab your purse and diaper bag. Jimin spun his keys around his finger as he headed down the hall of your apartment while you locked up.

"Are you driving?"

"I can drive," he confirmed. "I'm gonna teach you to drive someday, princess," he said, pushing the button for the elevator. "Your mom didn't learn to drive 'till so late."

"Driving is scary," you said, defending yourself. "Your daddy doesn't know anything."

"I know plenty of things, babe," Jimin said with a glare as you stepped onto the elevator. "Don't feed my princess lies."

"You feed her enough of those-- telling her that you're the better parent."

"I literally am?" You rolled your eyes. "Who taught her how to walk, huh?" He cupped his ear. "Sorry, what was that?"

"Shut up, Park."

"You shut up, Park."

"Well she said mama first-- I didn't hear daddy come out of her mouth until three weeks ago."

You stepped out of the elevators and walked into the parking garage. "Yeah, well, good things take time--" Your baby girl began to whine, hitting Jimin in the shoulder. "See she agrees-- sh, sorry, princess."

She'd become the mediator of your arguments as of recently, a little whine causing you both to shut up immediately. You took her from Jimin so he could get the car started and set her in her car seat, kissing her nose. "We're gonna see JK-- you excited to see him, baby?"

"JK?" she asked, the name so easy to pronounce. "JK!"

"What about Hobi-- you excited to see him too?" She giggled, kicking as you strapped her into the contraption. You kissed her head before heading to the passenger seat.

"You think it's okay for us to even bring her?" Jimin asked eventually. "I mean-- the invite didn't say we could bring our kids."

"It isn't like she's gonna take up any space-- we'll be fine." She was blabbering in the back as Jimin turned on the music. You glared as something explicit played. "Frick."

"Watch your mouth, Jimin."

"Frick isn't even a swear word?" You rolled your eyes as his hand found its way to your thigh. "I heard Joon hyung was back?"

Mention of your best friend had your eyes lighting up. "He is! He made a speech for the UN-- did you see?" He nodded and you yawned, leaning against the seat. "Your child decided she doesn't sleep through the nights anymore, were you aware of that?"