bonus: one

an// HI! firstly, sorry about not posting on Saturday :( i actually finished highschool on Friday?? we had our last day as ib students and now we're on break. i have to study for exams of corse but once those are over in may, i'm done for good!! its just so crazy to think i started writing on wattpad in grade nine and now im graduating! on top of that, i went to visit my university the other day and it felt crazy to think im growing up lmao i don't know i thought id share that, i love you guys. but anyway...

hehehe i figured you guys might want to see what happened the night of y/n and jimin's first sleepover! so this would be when jimin stayed over at her first place because his parents were home and had slept in the sleeping bag but woke in her bed 'on top of her'! here's how that happened :) [i believe this would take place after chapter 25, for your reference]

~

Jimin groaned as he pushed a pillow off of his shoulder. "What the fuck, y/n?" He sat up, rubbing his eyes as he moved the pillow up to the edge of your bed, only for you to push it off again.

Surveying the room, he let the atmosphere settle back in before getting up on his knees. The time on the clock on your wall said 2:46 and the moon was still bright and present just outside. He looked up at you in bed, your forehead covered in sweat and pyjama sticking to you even though your sheets had been pushed off of your bed and onto him. He looked around and shook your arm.

"Y/N?" You turned away and shook a little. "Y/N-- wake up?"

You almost looked like you were crying in your sleep and he started to think you were having a nightmare. He tried to call you a few more times and sighed when you wouldn't budge. You just kept shaking a little, still hot and sweaty. You grabbed onto the hem of his t-shirt and wouldn't let go.

"Idiot," he mumbled, trying to pry your fingers off as he leaned away to turn your lamp on. It was then that you shot up in bed, letting go of him. He took a step back as you looked around, chest heaving.

"What--"

"I think you had a nightmare," he sighed. He walked around your bed to get you your water bottle. Your mind, hazy, couldn't remember why he was in your room for a few moments. You took a sip of water and he watched, hands on his hips.

"I'm hot," you sighed. Jimin couldn't help but smirk at you and you threw your water bottle at him.

"You pushed your sheets off on me," he said, gesturing to the pile of fabric his sleep space had become. You looked down and then at your almost bare mattress.

"I don't like sleeping with the light off," you mumbled in defeat. His eyebrows raised.

"You need them on?" You shrugged and pulled your knees to your chest as he reassembled your bed. "You could've said so-- it wouldn't have been that big of a deal." You stared at him and he leaned over you to put your pillows back. "Are you still tired?"

"I guess."

"Go back to sleep." You leaned down slowly and he waited until you were down before throwing your blanket over you. "I'll leave the light on, don't worry."

"Thanks."

"Yeah." You stared at him for a moment and he stared back, an eyebrow raising. "Are you not tired?"

"I am."

"What'd you dream about?" You shrugged. You honestly couldn't remember. "Are you scared?" You didn't bother to answer. "Hey-- you want me to get hyung?"

"He's probably sleeping," you whispered, suddenly realizing you might be being too loud, especially with your room door open. "It's okay."

"Alright." His eyes glanced down at his sleeping bag. "I'll go to bed then."

"Okay." He nodded and sat back down with a sigh, slipping under the sleeping bag. He knew it'd take him a while to adjust to the light being on and laid there. Until he felt a pillow drop onto his face.

"Y/N," he groaned, pulling it off and looking up at you. You stared, leaning up on your elbows.

"Can you sleep on the bed?" His eyebrows raised as he sat up.

"You want me to sleep on the bed?" You stared and he stretched his arms, knowing better than to tease you for the request. "Fine but you better not kick."

"I won't." He chuckled a little and you shuffled over to make room for him as he crawled into bed next to you.

"The pillows on the floor said otherwise, babe." You glared and he sighed as his head hit your pillow.

"Thanks," you mumbled, turning away from him. He turned the other way and hummed.

"Let me know if you want me to turn the lights on in the hallway too."