thirty-four

"Oooh, everything looks so nice!" You looked around as Jimin slipped your tickets into the booth. You were given wristbands before heading in.

"Jungkookie said he was helping to decorate." You nodded and looked around, following the rest of the crowd towards the gyms where the dance would be held.

Everyone was wearing pretty masks to fit the theme and excitement bubbled within you just thinking about the photo booth and all the fun that would be.

"Shall we go in?"

You smiled at Jimin and nodded. "We shall."

You stepped in and the inside was decorated even better than the front foyer had been. You spun, looking up at all of the lights and Jimin did the same. People even turned back to look at you, whispering no doubt about how good you both looked.

Duh. Power couple.

"I think we're too hot, Park." He grinned. "People are losing their shit."

"As they should be." You laughed and he pointed. "There's Namjoon hyung." You grinned.

"Joonie!"

Your friend turned and waved, jogging over as he ran a hand through his hair. "Hey guys-- see, I told you you looked beautiful!"

You giggled a little and a bit of guilt surged through Jimin. Even Namjoon had already said it? He tried to shake it away. "There's Min." You turned and smiled, watching Yoongi hobble into the gym in crutches. "Min!"

He looked up to Jimin's voice and nodded, making his way over. Joon put a hand on your shoulder and said something about going to check to make sure Tae was okay with Hoseok but you weren't paying attention.

"Hey," he sighed, approaching you. Yoongi nodded in your direction. "You look nice, y/n."

EEEEEEK!!

"Thank you, Yoongs-- how's your ankle?"

He looked down at it and shrugged. "It's alright." Jimin cleared his throat and you quickly grabbed his hand, looking up at him.

"Get me a drink."

He frowned. "Do I look like a slave to you?"

"Yes-- get me a drink, babe." He sighed and turned to his friend.

"Wanna come?" Yoongi shrugged and they walked away together. You headed off to see Taehyung and Hoseok, sitting behind some speakers.

"I feel kinda stupid," Yoongi sighed, gesturing to his leg. "Wearing one shoe." Jimin laughed, looking down.

"You should've worn white socks, dude-- the blue throws your suit off." Yoongi shrugged and they headed over where the snack stand was. Jimin poured you a cup of apple juice. "Want?"

"Sure." Jimin poured another cup. Yoongi readjusted his right crutch under his arm and sighed, flexing his fingers. "When does this shit end?"

"Eleven-- twelve? Why?"

"I was supposed to take meds earlier but I didnt because they make me tired as shit so I'll have to take them when I get home." Jimin nodded and handed his friend his drink. Yoongi set his foot down to balance himself but winced.

"You good-- do you wanna sit?" Yoongi nodded and they made their way over to the bleachers. Jimin helped him sit before plopping down next to him. He set your drink by his side.

"So I need your help later." Yoongi rubbed his knee as he talked. "You have to sneak into the office."

"For what?"