twenty-seven

an// hi guys <3 i'm so sorry for not posting-- i've been so busy with exams. good news though, i got into all of my universities <3 enjoy the chapter, love youu xx

~

"Are you trying to drive into the curb?" You groaned and Jimin grabbed the steering wheel from the passenger seat.

"This has to be illegal."

"All the more fun." You rolled your eyes and returned your focus to the road. "Y/N," he whined, having to reach over to grab the wheel again.

"Don't you have to have a certain number of years of experience to teach me to drive?" He sighed and grumbled that he was very experienced and probably the best driver to ever walk the planet. "I don't like driving, Jimin, get over it."

"Driving is an essential skill."

"I'll get a tesla."

"You still need to know how to drive to get a licence, stupid." He gestured for you to pull over and you pulled onto the curb. He winced, glad you were just practicing in a residential area.

Switching seats, you and Jimin got into your respective places. Driving lessons with Park Jimin would definitely never be something you do again. It was his idea, all his idea, to let you drive as soon as he pulled into your driveway to pick you up.

"You didn't tell me Park was going on this trip," Jin had mumbled, peering out the curtain from your front door. "Is he going to be in the same hotel as you as well?"

"Oh my god," you whined, tying your laces. You rolled your suitcase closer to the door and he double-checked your things.

"I cannot believe I'm letting you do this without our parents' permission."

"That's why you're the best big brother ever." You reached up to kiss him on the cheek just as Moon began to cry from upstairs, having woken up too early.

"Have a safe trip," he said giving you a hug. "And if you come back pregnant--"

"I won't, Jin."

And when you reached the car, Jimin was holding the driver's side door open for you.

And now you were holding it open for him, not even ten minutes and two almost-collisions later.

"Did you bring money for the hotel?" Jimin nodded. "Did you tell Lina?"

"I told her we were on a class trip," he said with a grin.

"You lied to the woman who's agreed to raise you?" He smiled.

"She knew the consequences." Rolling your eyes, you pulled out your phone. "Who is it?"

"Tae."

the bus is here and they're doing headcounts

don't show up now

ill text you when we get on and there aren't any teachers on site

then say you're late to the driver and get in

You read out the texts as Jimin drove, much smoother than you had, to school. He opened his mouth and you rolled your eyes, shoving your cup of water with the straw under into his mouth. He sucked and released with an ahhh.

"He said don't pull into the parking lot yet," you warned as Jimin pulled into the lane your school was located on. He pulled to the curb and turned the car off.

"Now we wait."

"What if we get caught?"

"We'll probably get suspended." You glared at him. "You ever get suspended?"