nineteen

"Ew, did you even wash this?" Jimin rolled his eyes.

"You wore it last, babe." You pulled the jersey to your mouth and smelled it again.

"You still need to wash it." He glanced at it in your hands as he worked at kicking his bag into his locker after having gotten changed.

"I think it was washed." He sniffed his own sweatshirt. "It was in the bin."

"Gross." He put a hand on your shoulder as he gave his backpack one last kick. You set your own bag down on the ground next to you and slipped the jersey over your head, over your clothes.

You pushed him to the side to help with the pushing in of his bag to make it fit just as Yoongi walked up. "Hey." You turned to him to give him a smile.

"Hey, dude-- did you see hyung about playing shooting guard?" Jimin asked, pulling you away once you'd accidentally hit your foot on the bottom shelf.

"Yeah but he still wants Jeon to do it." Jimin sighed. "I don't care, really, he shoots well."

"Yeah, but shit-- this might be your last game of the year?" Yoongi shrugged. "Maybe Jeon will switch out during the game-- he'd do that."

"I'll ask." You smiled and Jimin finally had his bag in there. You helped lock up. "Are you coming to the game?" You smiled when realizing Yoongi was talking to you.

"Yes, I am, actually." Jimin wrapped an arm around your waist as he pulled out his phone, leaning against your closed locker. "It's great when you have games inside."

"Yeah, another home game."

"I'll be out there." Yoongi nodded and let out a sigh as he watched you play with the fingers of Jimin's hand that was wrapped around your hip. You smirked.

Jealous much, Min?

"Alright, we better get going then.," Jimin sighed, slipping his phone into your pocket. Yoongi opened up his gym locker and gestured to himself.

"I have to change."

"I'll wait outside," you said politely. "Good luck, Yoongs." He gave you a nod and you slipped away from Jimin and glared when he tried to give you a kiss on the head.

You walked out into the gymnasium and smiled to be met with Hoseok. He held up a finger to let you know he needed a moment and you took a minute to survey the gym. It was filling up slowly seeing as it was lunch now and the game was so accessible to so many people. Without a need for tickets, it seemed as if the bleachers were filling faster and faster.

Eyeing a spot right up front by one of the hoops, you took a seat. You tied up the jersey so that it was out of your way and sighed. You hated his stupid games. Loud and boring and it wasn't like you even understood it all that well anyway.

"Hey, y/n."

You smiled and stood, setting your bag down. "Hey-- you ready?"

"Yeah, should be a good game." You nodded and smiled. You didn't have much to say to Hobi if it wasn't work-related, no matter how nice he was to talk to.

"Well, you should go get ready then." He smiled and gestured to the jersey. You turned to show him the PARK written on the back and he ahhed.

"Very cute." You smiled and he walked off, wrapping an arm around Jungkook's next, collecting him as they headed to the locker rooms for probably a pep talk.

You watched them walk in and grinned to see jm/ex walk in through the doors in her cheer outfit. Rolling your eyes, you pulled your legs up onto the bench, sitting cross-legged as she stood on the side of the court, eyeing you.