The Hospital

"Where am I?" I wake up to see myself surrounded by people in white coats and lots of medical equipment. "Where am I?" I ask again.

"You are in the hospital, it has been three days since the incident." I turn to see a tall, gray haired man with round glasses, who must be the doctor, looking down at me.

"Don't call it an 'incident'. We both know what it was. Where is the idiot who stopped me? Who is the moron who didn't leave well enough alone."

I glare at the man, angry at how he would treat me with such cool calculation. "He is outside, he has not left the hospital since you arrived." "What?"

My mask of anger slips into surprise as I register what he just said. I don't even know the boy, yet he has shown such care towards me. And I hate him. the anger returns in full force.

 "May I see him?" The doctor nodded. I sit up with a groan, and finally look down at myself to asess my injuries. "Oh thank goodness, you're okay!" I look up to see him, the strange boy. The strange boy who saved my life, when it didn't even need saving. 

This time he is dressed in a green suit, with lots of matching makeup. He reminds me of Caeser Flickerman, the guy from Hunger Games.

"What is your name?" I look at him with a blank expression. "Angel. Whats yours?"

He smiles and sits down on the chair next to my bed. "Thomas. Thomas Branson-Shraver. Its good to see you okay, all patched up. I was worried."

I frown. "I hate you, you know." He looks at me confused. "I saved your life. No offense, but most people are thankful for their lives you know, being saved."

I take a deep breath and put on my mask of anger. "BECAUSE I WANTED TO DIE!!!" I am breathing heavily, and tears start to trace a path down my face.

"I put a bullet through my stomach because I don't want to live anymore. Couldn't you have left me be? Why can't I ever have something I truly want."

I wipe away my tears and see that he is now crying as well, makeup smearing and making his face look like a work of art. Crap, I did not just think that.

"I have had three of my closest friend, my own father, and my brother all decide their lives were not worth living and killed themselves. I made myself a promise at the last one, my fathers, funeral, that if I ever was in the situation where I could save someones life, I would, because I couldn't save them!"

He says the last word with a sob, and collapses into the chair. I look at this boy in a new light. Thomas, who has seen so much death. Thomas, who only tried to help. Thomas, who is very cute... I didn't just think that either.

"Sorry. I really..." He stands up with a cute smile on his face. "It is okay, Some of your friends are here, they probably want to see you." He hangs his head and walks out the door.

"OH MY HELLFIRE!!!! WHAT WHAT WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR??!? I SWEAR , IF YOU WEREN'T ALREADY IN THE HOSPITAL, I WOULD HAVE PUT YOU THERE!!!!!"

Vee runs in and throws herself into my arms. "Ooh, sorry!" She exclaims as I grimace at the pain. Clay and Audrey come in and freak out as well.

All my friends exclaim and say their words of encouragment, but the only thing I can think of is Thomas. Though I only met him yesterday, I think that we can be friends.

A/N I hate writing in present tense, so for now on, I am writing in past tense. Also, notice how he has the same initals, eh? :) Sorry if this is gruesome, I am trying to make angel as much like myself as possible, so if you don't like it, sorry.

My life with Thomas Brodie Sangsterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें