Contemplation

Angel's POV

Ugh. First thought I have after finishing texting Tommy is ugh. I do like Bobby, but to be honest, I really like Thomas too.

Bobby and I made a connection the moment we met, but Thomas, he saved my life. I... I don't know what to do. I think Bobby likes me, but I'm not sure, and I'm pretty sure that Thomas doesn't like me.

I get up and go on a run. Luckily, it was Saturday, so no school. I run, listening to music and thinking about the boys.

I know that either decision I make will make two of us happy, but leave the other one heartbroken, and I cant do that to either one of them.

It's so strange to think that in less than six months, I went from wanting to die to being happier than I ever have in my life, all thanks to these boys.

I slow down and realize where I am. I'm in front of Thomas' house. I decide to knock on the door.

Thomas' POV

'Knock knock' I hear at the door. I am sprawled out on the couch, watching Supernatural season 5. I get up and open the door to see Angel in a loose t shirt and sweats. "Hey" she panted. "Can I come in? I was out for a run and ended up here."

I nod and let her in. "So..." I say. "Wanna watch with me?" gesturing toward the TV. "Sure" she says.

Angel's POV

We watch in silence, it growing more and more awkward by the second. I turn off the show, finally, after a few episodes and look at him.

"Look, there isn't any better way to say this. I... I love you guys so much, you and Bobby, and I don't want to see you two fight. I mean, you aren't fighting, but you aren't on good terms and I want you two to be friends."

I sit back and look at him. He grins and says "I talked to him yesterday. We decided that there isn't any reason that we shouldn't be friends, and if you want to be with him, then I am okay with that."

I blush and turn my head. " Who says that I like him?" He laughs. "You basically called him the hottest guy at the party. I know you do, so don't deny it."

I sigh. "I do, but..." He prods me. "Yes..?" I groan. "But there is this other guy... I really like him too and I feel bad because I don't know what to do."

I see his face fall for a moment, before he puts a smile on his face. "Lucky, if only I had those kind of relationship problems."

I sigh. "I don't know... I kind of would rather have no one like me." He hugs me quickly and smiles at me. "Hey, let me help you." I smile and turn on the TV.

Thomas' POV

Crap. Not only does she like Bobby, but there is some other guy that she likes. I try to keep a calm facade as we watch TV. I am so depressed, but I hide it as I laugh at the show.

After a couple of hours, she leaves, saying that it was getting late. I go to my room and turn up my music. Tears form in the corners of my eyes, but I blink them away quickly.

Angel's POV

I should've told him. He feels bad now, no matter how good he is at hiding it. I go home, falling on my bed with a groan. "Why does this have to be so hard? Like my life isn't already screwed up in the first place." I groan into my pillow.

I start texting Audrey.

Angelsabosschild: This is it, I am officially screwed,

AmeliaPondDoctor: what now?

Angeldabosschild: Tommy likes me, so does Bobby, I think, and I am pretty sure I like them both.

AmeliaPondDoctor: well, congrats, you really are screwed.

Angeldabosschild: yea, thanks for reminding me.

AmeliaPondDoctor: ur welcome, I try

Angeldabosschild: I don't know what to do!!!!!! SOS please

AmeliaPondDoctor: well, just figure out which one you like more.

Angeldabosschild: omg, it's not that easy! I mean, Tommy saved me, but Bobby... I just don't know.

AmeliaPondDoctor: I think it's a pretty easy choice, but you need to do what you think is best.

Angeldabosschild: you know, I think you're right, thx for that.

AmeliaPondDoctor: I should become a counselor. 😄

Angeldabosschild: hahahaha 😊😊

I sigh and turn off my phone. Maybe Audrey is right, maybe it is an easy decision, but either way, someone is going to get hurt.