Testosterone Feud?

Bobby's POV

She kissed me! She thought  I was the most handsome guy there! I sit in my room, smiling, thinking about the party. I don't know what to think. Does she like me? Does she just think I am cute or something? Do I like her? I definitely liked the kiss, thats for sure.

I pace back and forth, all these thoughts running through my head. I suddenly get an image of Thomas, looking at her with a mixture of happiness and sadness. He likes her too. I can't believe I didn't see it before! Crap, this won't end well. 

The way I see it, it will end two ways. One, she chooses me and Thomas' heart gets broken, or she chooses him and I get crushed. I...I think I should tell her.

Thomas' POV

I know that Bobby enjoyed the kiss. How could he not? She is beautiful, funny, amazing, talented... Everything any guy could ever want. If he doesn't, then he has to be blind. I sigh and sit on my bed, pulling up netflix on my tablet. 

Its useless to even try. He is so much better than me.  She will choose him, I know it. I have to talk to him, get all this out in the open. 

I shrug on my coat and walk over to Bobby's house. We live pretty close to each other, actually. I knock on the door, waiting for him.

Bobby's POV

I hear a knock on the door, interrupting my marathon of GoT. I sigh, pause it, and go to the door. Thomas is standing there, looking normal, and by normal, I mean without all his normal, fancy schamcy stuff.

"Hey, Tom, what are you doing here?" He sighs, visibly down. "We need to talk. Its about Angel." I look at him. "Okay..." I invite him in and we go into my room. The door swings shut and  he sits in one of my chairs. "I can tell you like Angel."

"Yeah, I gotta admit, I do." I say. "I have been thinking about it, you know, ever since the.." "The kiss. yeah, I know." I sigh and lay back on my bed. "Look, I know you like her two, and I don't want that to come between us. To be honest, I want to be your friend, I really do."

He nods. "I didn't like you for a while, cause I was jealous of all the attention that she was giving you. I see that we will only ever be friends, so it doesn't matter if I am jealous or not."

My eyes widen, shocked. "Jealous, of me? Wow, no one has ever been jealous of me, in any way, shape, or form."

He sighs. "I am. Lets just accept the fact that this is not going to end well. I just wanted to say, no matter what, no hard feelings, alright?"

I nod my head firmly. "Yeah, I don't want to be on your bad side." He smirks. "No, you don't." I laugh and give him a bro hug. "See ya later man. Pray this won't go down in flames."

 Thomas' POV

I leave Bobby's house, feeling somewhat better. At least if I don't get the girl, I can still be friends with them.

I get home and start texting Angel.

Tommythefabulous: Hey. I was at Bobby's house. We had a nice long bro chat. We now like each other, at least a little bit. No jelousy.

Angeldabosschild: Thats gr8. i really wanted yall to get along.

Tommythefabulous: Yea, don't wanna hate on my bff's bf, right

Angeldabosschild: he is soooo not by bf.

Tommythefabulous: yea, maybe, but you like him.

Angeldabosschild: Maybe I do, so?

Tommythefabulous: OMG CALLED IT!!! gtg <3 ya. :)

I sigh and lay down. life sucks yall.

A/N So, who should she end up with, Bobby, or Thomas. comment down below. First to ten is the winner.