Jealous/Birthday Party

Thomas' POV

I'm jealous of Bobby, that's for sure. I don't even know why. I just don't like the idea of her being interested In a guy like that. Its not that I am interested in her, cause Im not, but I don't know, I guess I don't want anyone else to have her.

Today is her birthday, and me and her friends are celebrating. It has been two weeks since we met Bobby, and he joined us the moment we met him.

He is in charge of keeping her busy while we set up the party. Its a costume party. I am dressed as Magnus from the Mortal Instruments series, Clay is Darth Vader, Audrey is the Black Widow, Vee is The Doctor, and Abby is Castiel from Supernatural.

I can't wait until she gets here.

Angel's POV

Bobby has been escorting me around the whole day, doing the silliest things. I can't help but be suspicious. "Bobby, do you wanna go to my house?"

"Just a sec." He answers, checking his phone. He has been doing this the whole day. I wonder what si so important.

"Hey, Tom just texted, says he has a birthday present for you." I smile. "My birthday isn't until Tuesday."

"So?" I laugh and get into his mom's car, who has been graciously towing us around the whole day. "Tom's house, mom." Bobby says. "Ok"

Thomas' POV

"Ok guys, I texted Bobby and they are on their way. Everyone get into position!" Everyone scrambles to get into some sort of hiding spot.

A few minutes of silence, then we hear a knock on the door. "Hey, Thomas, where are you?" I hear as the door opens. I count to three, then we all jump up. "SURPRISE!!!"

Angels POV

"SURPRISE!!" I hear and the lights go on and I see all my friends from school and around town. I see Tom, dressed as Magnus, the wizard from Mortal Instruments.

"Oh, you shouldn't have!" I say as I hug them all. I look at Bobby. "You knew." He laughs. "Yes, that's why we have been out the whole day."

I look around. Spiderwebs, fake bones, and other spooky decorations are littered around the room.

Presents stacked on a table, and the dining table layered with food. I want to cry. No one has ever done something like this for me before.

Thomas' POV

We play games, Twister, Spin the bottle where I got to kiss Audrey on the lips. It wasn't so bad. Kiss, Marry, Kill.  But, everyone's favorite was truth or dare. 

I get to go first. "Vee, Truth or Dare?" She grins. "Truth."  "Rumor has it you're in love with Jensen, is it true?" She blushes and nods. Everyone laughs. Vee chooses next. 

"Clay, Truth or Dare. "Dare" "I dare you to kiss Mcky on the lips." We all laugh and look at her. He goes over and kisses her on the lips. We laugh as they pull apart, bright red.

"Angel, Truth or Dare?" "Dare" "Kiss the hottest guy in the room." She moans, then gets up and kisses Bobby on the lips. 

Angel's POV 

"Angel, Truth or Dare?" Tom says. I think about it "Dare." I say. "Kiss the hottest guy in the room." i groan. He knows better than to do something like that. I get up and look at Bobby. I go to him and kiss him on the lips.

I sit down, blushing. Everyone is laughing at the expressions on our faces. "Okay, new game!' I say, trying to get the attention off of the two of us.

Tom's POV

She thinks Bobby is hot. That leaves a pang in my chest for the rest of the party, though I wear a smile on my face anyway. The image of the two of them kissing is imprinted on my mind. 

"Hey, everyone's gone, we are all cleaned up, so i am heading home, is that okay?"

"yeah, yeah, thats good." I say distractedly. She comes to stand in front of me. "Hey, are you alright?" "Yeah... Just suddenly don't feel so hot."

She smiles and hugs me tightly. "Thanks for the party. No one has ever done this for me before. Im... Im glad that you saved me. Im glad that you are in my life. You are amazing Tom." She steps back, tears in her eyes. I reach foe her this time, pulling her in tight.

"You are my best friend. This is the kind of thing best friends do for each other." I say. I am the one to step back. "See you later, Angel." She waves. "See ya." 

She leaves and shuts the door. I go into my room and lay on my bed. I let out a big sigh. If this is what love feels like, well it sucks.