In the Hospital, Again

I am so sorry it has taken this long to write! I hope i can make up for it by updating a little more than I usually do! Also, I'm thinking of starting a band member imagine book, would y'all read it? Anyway, to the story.

Angel's POV

I wake up with the worst pain ever in my life. Im all alone again. Its been a couple of weeks since I started cutting. I've been wearing a lot more long sleeve shirts, which helps to hide them.

No ones found out yet, but I know that Tommy is worried. He is always asking if I'm going to be okay, and I tell him yes, but its not true.

I instantly look at my jewelry box where I hide the dreaded and loved razor. I stumble out of bed and grab it. It's the only thing keeping me sane.

I go into the bathroom and unwrap my bandages. None of my cuts are bleeding, but they are sore.

I find a fresh spot and start slicing. Something is different this time. I can't stop. My eyes fill with tears as more and more blood drips down my wrists.

I drop the razor as I begin to feel a little lightheaded. I wobble back into my room and grab my phone, calling Tommy.

"Tommy, please please please pick up" I whisper, my head feeling worse and worse as I lay in my bed in a ever increasing pool of my own blood.

"Hey Angel, Whats up?" I hear him say, and I sob in relief. "Tommy." I cry. "What the hell? Angel whats wrong?" He says, the panic evident in his voice."

"Tommy. I didnt tell you, and I...I should have. I...I love you Tommy." I sob. "Angel, Im coming over right now, stay on the phone."

I hear him scrambling around. "Im so sorry, I...I couldn't help it. I couldn't stop Thomas!" I say, feeling like im about to pass out.

"Angel, stay with me, angel, Angel please." I hear him sob into the phone. "I love you so much Thomas, I'm so sorry I...I couldn't tell you. Goodbye." I drop the phone and lay there. He bursts into the room just as I am about to pass out. I close my eyes.

"Angel, please, please dont go, I love you Angel! Angel please stay!" I hear thomas scream. I smile as I hear him. I hear people burst in and I sigh.

I love you Tommy..."

TIME SKIP BECAUSE IM A TERRIBLE HUMAN BEING

Thomas' POV

They let me ride in the ambulance. I watch in tears as they try to save her. One of the perimedics puts their arm around me.

"There's no more you could've done, son. Its okay. Its not your fault." I nod, even though, deep down inside, I know that's not true.

Its all my fault. I knew there was something going on and I didn't bother to look into it. I hurt her. It's on me.

They force me to stay in the waiting room as they rush her in. I sit in one of the chairs silently crying.

Her parents rush in, tears in their eyes. Her step dad sees me and pulls me into a hug while her mother collapses into tears.

Bobby, Clayton, Audrey, Vee and Abby rush in. I sit in silence as they all talk and cry and wait. Wait for the doctors to tell us if she will be alright.

After what feels like years, though was really only a couple of hours, the doctor comes back out.

"You are the friends and family of Angel Hanson, right?" He asks. We nod and he continues. "She is stable, for now. She is sleeping, but we will come get you when she wakes up. You are very lucky. Any longer and she wouldn't have survived."

I sigh in relief, tears springing to my eyes once more. Bobby sits beside me.

"How are you holding up man?" He asks. I put my head in my hands. "Not well." He sighs. "Yeah, same." I look at him. "Its all my fault, you know? If I hadn't done something, told her how I felt, worried a bit more, I would have seen the signs."

He pulls me up so he can look into my eyes. "There is nothing you could have done for her. She still would have done it. She has been hurting for a long time, we all know that. We can't do anything about the past now."

I hug him tightly, tears streaming down my face like waterfalls. "She told me she loved me, and I might never see her again!"

The doctor comes out once more.

"Shes awake."