𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 (𝟏) [𝐡.𝐡]

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ 𝐚𝐮: 𝐜𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐞 ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫: 𝐡𝐚𝐣𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

.。*゚+.*.。 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 .。*゚+.*.。

your eyes slowly flickered open. the roosters in the far distance signalled that it was morning. you sat up, and rubbed your eyes groggily. you were briefly upset that you had been woken- you were interrupted in the middle of a wonderful dream. you wished that you could fall asleep and dream it all again, but alas, the day had started. you quickly shook off your disappointment, and swung your legs over the edge of your bed. 

while the idea of dreams are undoubtedly magical, you naturally always awaited what the real world had in store. the world was filled with such wonder.

the window on the far side of your bedroom presented a sliver of sunlight that shone directly onto your cheeks. you let your feet touch the hard wood floors beneath you as you walked over to the window. you adjusted the thin curtains to peer out of the window. there were two twin finch birds playing a game of tag on the grass, as the autumn leaves threatened to spill out of the towering tree above. a truly hopeful sight. this alone could give your life purpose.

there was a soft knock on your bedroom door.

"my dear?" it was your mother.

"yes mom?" you called back.

"oh wonderful, you're awake," she opened the door. "i'm going to wash the clothes today. have you got anything for me to take?"

you shook your head. "no. i did a wash of my own just two days ago. thank you, though,"

and with that, she closed the door and was off to complete her daily chores. instead of returning to the window, you pranced to your wardrobe and picked a white buttoned blouse fit with a brown overdress on top.

ur going to wear this outfit and like it /lh  

or of course you can think up your own cottagecore outfit. live ur cottagecore life bb!!

you glanced at your appearance in the full length mirror that was placed near your bed. you gave a little twirl, before adding a bow to your attire. you knew that you had outdoor work to do, but you still wanted to wear clothes that made you feel nice. 

since you were the only child, you grew up learning how to do outdoor work. this meant tending to the cattle and picking the fruit from the bushes. you grabbed a woven basket and a hat before trodding off to the fruit trees on the opposite side of the acreage. you took in the sweet smell that surrounded you, enjoying every moment you got to spend there. you stuck a strawberry in your mouth, grinning at the burst of sweetness that engulfed you.

"i could live like this for the rest of my life," you sighed to yourself. you hummed a soft tune as you completed the chore. though it could hardly be considered a chore since it was filled with such tranquility.

you returned to the house, removing your hat and placing the freshly picked berries on the kitchen table, before going into the garden where your mother was hanging the washing on a clothing line.

"oh good. you've returned," she sighed in relief. "i need you to run an errand for me,"

"of course. what do you need me to do?" you asked curiously.

"if you would be so kind as to deliver a message to mrs. aoki from the far village, i would truly appreciate it. i would do it myself, but i have extra important matters to tend to,"