𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐦 (𝟏) [𝐫.𝐚]

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ 𝐚𝐮: 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐭 / 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐲 ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫/𝐬: 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐨 + 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

note: if you don't know anything about genshin impact, that's totally okay. i've just wanted to make a crossover for a while now and thought this was a great opportunity to do so. this will most likely be a multiple chapter series, but feel free to skip it if you've never played genshin. 

that being said, this story won't be reliant on genshin lore, therefore you can probably read and understand without knowing the genshin backstory. plus, this is spoiler free, so don't worry about that.

i wasn't sure if i wanted to keep the regular genshin characters, so i sorta just mixed in danganronpa characters here and there. NPCs are regular genshin characters, and i kept diluc to fit canon, but i replaced everyone else.

oh whatever, it doesn't even matter that much.

no personally made playlist- i just linked an OST that you can listen to.

happy reading :D

mondstadt. the city of freedom. worshippers of the anemo god. the only city that screams chaos and peace simultaneously. it was a crisp sunday morning, and you were awoken by the chapel bells sounding at precisely 7am. with a brief stretch and a yawn, you got out of bed and slipped on your usual attire, finished with your signature fighting sword that you used on quests.

you checked yourself in the mirror, noticing your tired look and messed up hair. you groaned, leaning the silver weapon on the wall to fix your appearance. once you were satisfied, you stepped out of your front door and was hit with the wind in your face. it was a refreshing contrast to the wooden, musty smell that your house possessed.

your stomach rumbled. god you hoped the kitchen was open already. you walked over to a small cafe kitchen that was well known as the good hunter.

 you walked over to a small cafe kitchen that was well known as the good hunter

"morning sara," you hummed to the waitress tiredly, scanning the menu.

"ah, y/n! how are you this morning?" she said happily, wearing a bright grin.

"could be better i guess. still sore from yesterday's battle," you stretched your neck, hearing a subtle crack.

"we all thank you again for your efforts!" she said frantically. "you're seriously brave for doing that,"

"i'd do anything for mondstadt," you smiled at the brunette waitress. "i'm just glad everybody was safe,"

"me too. anyway, what can i get for you?"

"ah just the usual please," you decided.

"of course! two mondstadt hash browns coming right up!" she exclaimed, gesturing for you to take a seat. you did just that, finding a vacant table, and sitting at it. you crossed one leg over the other and watched the water fountain in the distance. there were a couple of kids throwing pennies into the fountain, praying their wishes to god, in hopes that it will one day come true.