𝐢'𝐦 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐲 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬 [𝐤.𝐨]

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ 𝐚𝐮: 𝐦𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐮 ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫: 𝐤𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢 𝐨𝐮𝐦𝐚 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

.。*゚+.*.。 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 + 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 .。*゚+.*.。

you uncomfortably shifted in your bed to check the alarm clock on your side desk. the numbers that glared back at you indicated that it was just past 2am. another monster drink, another sleepless night. that was usually the night time routine. you didn't get much sleep, leaving dark circles beneath your eyes. 

you sat up, rubbing the skin underneath your eyes tiredly. you contemplated grabbing another energy drink and saying 'fuck that' to sleep altogether. maybe you'd watch another episode of your favourite anime, or draw underneath your neon desk lamp. anything else sounded more appealing than trying to struggle your way to sleep.

you opened your phone, emitting a blinding white light. you unlocked it and opened instagram to just scroll through your feed for a bit. feeling bored as ever, timing and fate on your side, you instantly got a long spam of messages from one of your friends through snapchat. you silently laughed to yourself, opening the message from the one and only kokichi ouma.

BESTIE
bestie i'm so fuckin bored
i know ur awake
answer me bitchass
oh look ur bitmoji
it doesn't look like you at all

it's not supposed to look like me dumbass
and have some damn patience
what do you want

i'm bored
wanna go out

wtf? it's 2am

yh? ur point?

......?????

let's just go to the convenience store or some shit
maybe steal a couple things
get into trouble yk the vibe

kokichi istg

WHAT i'm literally running on three energy drinks
i need to do something
are u coming or what

ur lucky i'm also mentally ill

PFFFTT ok meet u in 10

you watched his bitmoji (which looked like him, but on crack) disappear from the bottom of the screen, meaning he was probably already out the door.

you sighed to yourself, slapped yourself fully awake and grabbed some clothes from your wardrobe. you ended up in an oversized hoodie, jeans and a pair of converse. not wanting to get a lecture from kokichi about being late, you grabbed your things and left the house, making your way towards the 24 hour convenience store.

you arrived at the convenience store, that was illuminated by the neon sign that said the name of the store and "open 24 hrs". it was painted in shades of pink and blue which screamed a lovely vaporwave aesthetic.

kokichi was there before you, wearing a similar outfit to what you were wearing. it was purple- matching his badly dyed hair and contacts that he always wore.

"you look like shit." he grinned at you, linking his arm in yours.

"how kind of you." you snorted, pushing open the store door, making a subtle jingle noise. you glanced at the worker at the counter. he looked like he was in his twenties. it didn't seem as if he took his job very seriously since he were just on his phone, leaning up against the counter.