𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 + 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬

hello!

i hope you are doing well! you can address me as B, i am the author of this collection of stories :) every story you find in this book is written by me. if i have gotten inspired or taken a request, it will be mentioned at the top of the chapter.

an AU or alternate universe in this context is anything outside of the danganronpa universe and/or the canon danganronpa storyline. this could include:
- an altered danganronpa storyline (not canon)
- crossovers into other universes (eg. harry potter/other animes)
- those AUs you see on tiktok (they're cheesy but they have potential)
- sort of outlandish settings (eg. fantasy/prince/princess/castle stories or cottagecore/running through a daisy meadow things that would almost never happen in real life)
- literally anything not set in the danganronpa universe idk man

this is all just for fun. escape reality with meeeeeeee

some chapters have a music playlist linked from youtube. if you enjoy listening to music while you read (like i do!), click on the playlist to immerse yourself :D [more often than not, i make the playlists, but i don't own any of the music]

characters besides (y/n) are not mine. they come from the danganronpa franchise.

if you would like to request that i write a specific story with a specific au, character or basic plot, let me know through the comments, or through private message! you don't have to give me details, just basic plot stuff is okay :) i would love to hear your ideas and complete your requests!!

btw- i have the right to turn down anything i do not want to write about

there are a few danganronpa characters i feel uncomfortable writing about/for. please respect my boundaries.

on the contrary, you'll surely pick up who my favourites to write for are (ahem byakuya cough cough)

just so you know, this book is rare pair friendly and all of your ships are welcome. please do not shame any ships mentioned in the book. i will not be including anything ACTUALLY toxic (inc3st, p3dophilia, etc).

oh also i don't do lemons/smut. this book feels too wholesome to add that type of stuff anyway.

finally, keep the comments nice and respectful- to me and to others! while i love comments, they can stress me out sometimes. so please, i just ask for kindness!

i hope you have a wonderful day. drink water and stay healthy my friends. i truly appreciate you for reading, it makes me eternally happy!!

- B