𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 [𝐬.𝐧]

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ 𝐚𝐮: 𝐧/𝐚 ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫: 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

.。*゚+.*.。 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 .。*゚+.*.。

this isn't an AU but i wrote this one time and because i have nothing else to post, i wanted to post this because i'm quite happy with it :D

"Sonia! Stop moving so fast!" You groaned as the blonde princess pulled you by your right hand to home room.

Sonia had become your close friend when you joined Hope's Peak Academy. You had been scouted by the college for being the "Ultimate Astronomer". On the first day, during introductions, the two of you grew fond of each other and your talents, and become good friends.

"We're going to be late!" She squealed.

"We don't even have to be there in the first place," You argued. "No one's gonna care if we're late,"

"A princess is never tardy!" She just exclaimed as she pulled you into the room. Barely anybody was there. Fuyuhiko and Peko were there, along with Hiyoko who had been dragged by Mahiru. Sonia forced you to sit at the front of the classroom, so you obliged.

"Why were you in such a hurry?" Hiyoko sneered. "You know you don't actually have to be here, right?"

"Trust me, I wouldn't be here if it weren't for her," You turned around to face Hiyoko.

"Hey! You willingly agreed to go with me," Sonia furrowed her brows. You just playfully rolled your eyes and turned back to the front.

Soon the teacher came and the class was over with quickly.

"Don't tell me you're dragging me to every single class, Sonia," You asked, annoyed already.

"Do you have anything else to do?" She asked you, cross.

"I don't know, probably my own study? NASA just sent another rocket into space and I would love to read up on that," You gushed. "This school is just an excuse for us get better at our skills and call us heroes at the same time,"

"Well fine," She huffed. "You can do your study. Only if I get to come with you,"

"Really? That sounds great!" You said, suddenly excited.

You quickly rushed into the dorm rooms, pulling Sonia inside with you. You quickly opened your laptop and your trusty notebook that you keep in your drawers.

"You've decorated your dorm real nice," She gasped, looking around your room.

Let's just say, you had a bit of an eye for interior design. Of course, it was linked to all things space and astronomy, but you personally loved it. As per the rules, you weren't allowed to decorate the room too much, because the rooms had to be cleaned out, and you got a new one the following year. But you did as much as you could, given that minor setback.

"Oh, thank you!" You smiled at the comment. "It makes it feel like home,"

"That's really precious," She hummed, inspecting some of the decor. She went to the lights hanging on the wall, to the poster stuck adjacent to the lights. Then she sat on your bed, watching you as you intensely read an article on the recent space news.

"Have you ever been to space?" She asked, curiously.

"No, unfortunately, I haven't," You frowned slightly. "I wish I could, but that's an astronaut's job. My cousin Kaito said he'll tell me everything about it. That is- when he passes his exams. He's an aspiring astronaut, and he plans to go to space one day. He's actually the one who got me into astronomy in the first place. Since I basically do all the work for him, maybe they'll let me go to space with him,"