𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 [𝐛.𝐭]

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ 𝐚𝐮: 𝐦𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐚𝐮 ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫: 𝐛𝐲𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐲𝐚 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐢 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

.。*゚+.*.。 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 .。*゚+.*.。

brrrrrrrring!

"thank god." you whispered under your breath, packing up your math equipment and shoving it into your backpack. the bell signalled that the school day was officially over. the teacher dismissed the class, prompting you to swing your back over your shoulder and head out of the door at high speed. while the bell signified the end of the school day, this didn't mean that you got to go home. you had a bunch of extra curricular activities after school-- mainly to avoid being at home of an afternoon.

today on the agenda was volleyball practice. only a couple people from the school team stayed behind to practice. but afternoon practices were always fun, so you didn't mind staying back once a week to work on your skills. you jogged to your locker to grab your sports attire and put your school bag away. with the slam of the locker door, you made your way to the gym locker rooms to get dressed.

"hey y/n!" one of your teammates expressed their happiness to see you as you walked in the locker room.

"oh hey aoi! glad you could make it this week!" you exclaimed.

"me too. i can't believe i've missed three weeks in a row." she sighed, tying the laces to her left shoe. 

"we missed you here. wasn't the same without our best spiker." you chuckled, closing the door to an enclosed changing room.

"oh please! you're literally an all rounder. you would have been fine without me."

"nonsense! we're lucky to have you."

"how was your day, y/n?" she asked you genuinely, as you walked out of the changing room while fixing your hair.

"boring, honestly. first period was art so that was fun. but other than that it was a nightmare."

"with you on that!"

you briefly checked your watch.

"reckon everyone is in the gym already? it's already 3:15." you asked.

"only one way to find out." she shrugged. you both walked out of the locker room and into the gymnasium to find another two teammates setting up a net in the center of the room.

"is this everyone today?" you asked as you entered.

"looks like it. elise said she wasn't coming today."

"oh really? why not?" you questioned, helping set up the net.

"family issues. promised she'd come next week."

"that's okay. what about aspen?"

"they weren't at school today. sayaka said they were ill."

"so i guess it is just us."

even with only four members of the team, the training session went well. time flew by and before you knew it, it was 4:30. you told the rest of the team that you would pack everything up-- especially since they had buses, trains and parents waiting for them outside the school. you, however, walked home. and without a curfew or anything, you could take your time. it was a moment of peace anyway. you got the gym to yourself for a while.