Chapter Five : Brotherhood

(Time Skip To Morning) 

You woke up slowly, but surely. You fell asleep at about 11:00 last night. Bonnie and Freddy got drunk and were loud all night. So, you woke up around 9:00 am this morning. Good. If you call being woken up by screams of kids good. 'Wait. Wasn't this place closed down?' You think to yourself. You rub your eyes and look around. You were sitting in an office with an adult with brunette hair, a black vest, and deep brown eyes. And to your left was a dirty blond younger boy with an eyepatch and hazel eyes. The brunette signed some papers and handed them back to the woman at the desk. You were laying on the pirate looking one, curled up in a ball. You could make out that the brunette said, " And we found her stranded on the road, so we let her spend the night at our house, and have decided to adopt her." 'Adopt? Who are these people? I'm not going home with them!' Then you heard soft whispers. "(y/n). It's okay. it's just Freddy and I in our human forms." You relaxed. And fell back asleep. 

(Time Skip To Later That Day) 

You woke up in a room with butterfly walls and bedspread and Saw freddy still in his human form. "This isn't the pizzeria..." You said. "We know. We've rented an apartment to help me raise you. Foxy is going to act like your brother. 

                                                                                        "My Brother...?"