Chapter Six: Wait, What?

"Yes, (y/n), your brother." Freddy said.

(Time Skip Brought To You By
Nala 1024)

You woke up early. Foxy, who you now share a room with, was still asleep. You were 16. Today was Foxy's 17th birthday. You woke Freddy up and gave him a signal. Even though you loved Foxy more than a brother, you've grown to act like siblings. You invited Chica, and Bonnie over the phone. They showed up with smiles on thier faces and presents in their hands. You invited them in. They came in and you and Chica plopped on the couch. They were in their human forms. Chica took at least five selfies. You nudged here a took a selfie together. The oven beeped meaning the cake was done. Foxy came downstairs. Everyone hid behind something and the lights went out. "Huh?" Foxy blurted. "SUPRISE!" Everyone yelled. Foxy screamed and fell to the floor. "You okay, bro?" You asked Foxy, helping up. "Yea. I'm fine but what's all this?" He asked confused. "Your birthday!" You replied. "Oh my gosh! Thank you!" He picked you up bridal style and kissed you on the cheek. Your face flushed and a hard blush made it's way to both of your faces. Freddy was mad. Really mad.

The Fox's Curtian (Foxy x Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें