Chapter 11: The Toys

(y/n)'s POV

Foxy and I looked disgusted at we saw. "So that's why Freddy didn't answer...." Foxy said sarcastically. "Bonnie! Chica!" I screamed. I ran over to both of them. I clicked Bonnie's activation button. His eyes glowed red. "(y/n)?" "Bonnie! I thought you were dead, or deactivated..." We hugged. Foxy looked jealous. I went over to Chica and did the same. She said, "Ca ya he me?" Her jaw was kinda broken... "Who did this to you Chica?" "It was The Toys." Bonnie said. I stormed right out of the room and sat down at a table. The waitress came over to me and asked me what kind of pizza I wanted. I told her, "Pepperoni with sausage please." In less than two minutes, the toys were off stage, and moving around. I walked up to the bunny looking one.

"Hey!" I yelled. "H-Hi! I am T-Toy B-B-Bonnie!" I grabbed him and acted like a young kid, pulling him down the hall. When we arrived at the destination, I let go of him and pointed inside. "Finally... Foxy is here!" He said, talking better than he did before. Foxy perked up and turned around. "Did ye do this?" Foxy looked at him, mad. "Actually it wasn't me...It's Toy Freddy, but he told me if I found you to do this....

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

(Foxy's POV)

He grabbed me by my hook, and dragged me down the hall. (y/n) tried to follow him but he was too fast. When we arrived in a room, I believed to be a room none of the humans knew about. He chained me up, by my wrists, on the wall. I looked scared, I was... He turned, grabbed a bat, and started whacking me with it. I glitched back and forth between human and animatronic. Every time I switched to human, I coughed up blood. I passed out after about 10 hits. Everything slowly turned black. I saw him walk out before I passed out.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

(y/n)'s POV

I saw Toy Bonnie walk past me quickly. I was taking care of Chica and Bonnie. I turned, and ran the way he came from. There was only one room down the hallway. I ran in and saw Foxy passed out and bleeding. A lot. I started slapping his face and then saw a shadow behind me. "H-Hi! I am T-Toy F-F-F-F-Freddy!"

"Uh, oh..."