Chapter 10: Moving In

(y/n's POV)

Foxy stormed out of the house with me running behind him soon after the fight. I really do love him.... I really wish Freddy could see that. Anyways, I got in my car. Foxy didn't know how to drive. We drove to the pizzeria. On the way, we talked about how much Foxy loves me. He said he would do anything, even take a bullet for me. I was admiring his face and body, and almost drove out of the road. He grabbed the steering wheel and pulled the car over. He gave me a talk about being careful in the road because he knew how unsafe it was.

"And why should I believe you? You don't have a license. " Ugh, I just started the car back up as he kissed me on the cheek. I blushed so hard.

(Time Skip)

The pizzeria came into view as we drove over the hill that was there before it. Foxy was so excited to see the cove again, I was excited to see the pizzeria in the first place.

We walked into the pizzeria to see kids. Foxy quickly turned human at the sight of these other kids. There were new animatronics. Foxy went into the bathroom and called Freddy on the phone I just taught him to use. He said it went to voicemail.

We saw a room labeled Parts and Service. We slowly walked in to see a horrible sight.