Chapter 13: Miss Fazbear

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Do not get confused with the name. No, Freddy and the reader are not getting married. But there is a special question he needs to ask you at the end.....

(Toy Freddy's POV)

There was a red mark on my arm from the slap. I grabbed my arm in pain and said, "Owww! What was that for? " I whined. She quickly responded with "Toy Bonnie said that if he found Foxy, you told him to do that!" She pointed to Foxy, then continued. "And what about Bonnie and Chica, huh?? You hurt them??" "Toy Bonnie is an idiot, and I never told him to do that." Her eyes looked solemn. "So, what's your na-" I started. "JUST SHUT UP AND HELP ME GET HIM DOWN!!" she screamed. I grabbed the key and unlocked the cuff, which were keeping Foxy against the wall. Foxy fell, coughing up blood, as he lay the on the cold floor. He was human now and (y/n) was freaking out. "Does he need to go to the hospital T.?" she asked, panicking. "First of all, who's T.?" I asked trying to stall her. She was so beautiful. I could already tell, though, that she was in a relationship with Foxy. I was determined to end their relationship...

(y/n's POV)

Toy Freddy stood there staring at me. I felt uncomfortable with him. I just pulled out my phone and dialed "9-1-1". "9-1-1, what is your emergency?" The man on the end spoke. "My boyfriend is coughing up blood, profusely." I said, worried and still panicking. "Where are you, ma'am?" he said, also sounding worried. "Freddy Fazbear's Pizza!!" I yelled into the phone. I took off my sweatshirt, rolled it up and laid Foxy's head on it. He sound like he was talking to people then said, "They are on their way ma'am."

When they arrived, everyone was confused. I ran out to them, and led them to Foxy. Toy Bonnie looked like he was about to kill me. Toy Freddy ran up and took Toy Bonnie backstage to talk, I guess. They got Foxy and put him on a stretcher. "What is this young man's name?" Shoot, I can't tell them his name is Foxy! "Um, his name is Edward." I blurted out. It was the first name I could think of. They rolled him off and I was signaled by Toy Freddy to go backstage. When I got back there, he had flowers. "Um, what's goin' on FredBear?"

"Will you be my Miss. Fazbear?"

((Author's Note: Ahh finally the end of that chapter. In other words fredbear wants to date you. so bai my loviles! TTYL!!))