Chapter Eight: Dark Side

(A/N: Thank you sooooo much for reading my story. It makes me feel so great to know that people like me and my writing so thank you guys. ONTO THE STORY!!)

(Freddy's POV)

She came over to me and it felt lke a storm, the way she pushed me back. It felt like when the pizzeria and a tornado come through and we were almost destroyed. But this is not a tornado. This is my... my daughter... No, she's not my daughter. Foxy's not my son. Oh what was I thinking...! I made Foxy cry and (y/n) mad. This isn't going to end well for me...

(3rd person POV) 

You walked up to his face and starting floating. Fire came to your eyes and burned some of his hair off. He looked at you as to say "Sorry..." but you didn't notice. You floated closer to his face and slaped him. You left a red mark because your hands were also fire. Freddy fell to the floor screaming. Foxy came running down the stairs. He saw what was going on. You punched Freddy and Foxy poked your back and you turned around and slaped him too. He fell to the floor. You noticed what you just did and turned back to human and looked at your hands. You ran to your room, with mixed emotions about what happened. You hated Freddy for making both of you cry. You hated yourself for making Foxy cry. You didn't know what to do. But then, you didn't expect what happened after that...

A/N : HAHA CLIFFHANGER!!

Bai My Lovlies