Chapter 14: Reunite

I quickly turned red. But not in happiness, in anger. "You know that I'm dating Foxy! Why would I ever date you? You're a no- good, lying, rotten butt- face! " I noticed what I said. I ran away from him and abd out ti my car. I drove to the hospital to see Foxy.

(Foxy's POV)

I slowly woke up in the hospital and coughed up a bit of blood. The doctors heard me and came in. "Edward! You're awake! " One if the nurses spoke. "What? Who' s Edward?" I spoke, confused. "My name is Foxy!" "No, your name is Edward! Your girlfriend (y/n) (l/n) told us!" She said cheerfully. '(y/n)! You stupid buttface!'I thought playfully. I giggled. The nurse asked me to sit up. I sat up, about to cough when (y/n)'s voice rang through the room. "(Y/n)!!" I said. The nurse walked in with (y/n) by her side. "Fo- I mean Edward!" She ran over and hugged me. "Who's Edward?" I whispered to her. "It's the first name I could think of." I heard her say. I kissed her cheek and she blushed. The doctor walked in with a needle in his hand. "Back up, please." (Y/n) turned around and walked out the door. "Hey! Why does she have to leave?" I said, a bit angry. "Because I have to take blood tests and samples and it would be hard to do if (y/n) stayed." The doctor said, calmly. "Oh.... okay..." I growled.

(Y/n)'s POV

I left the room and went back to the waiting room. I sat in a chair and opened up a magazine when I saw a flash of gold rush by.

(Okay ending it here. There's more to this chapter but i need to give you guys an update... its been so long and I'm sorry for that. I lost this account's password and couldn't sign in but now that I have I will probably only be able to post things from school. Yes, school. I am so sorry to all the people who have commented on this telling me to update, I am so sorry for that, I really truly am. I will finish this chapter tomorrow, I am so sorry for the hold up on all of this. :( I hope you can forgive me...)