Chapter Seven: Sorry!

Freddy glared at you in Foxy's arms. You started crying and ran into your room. "(y/n)!" Foxy started to come towards you, but stopped and looked at Freddy. Freddy signaled him to go into the kitchen, and Bonnie and Chica sat on the couch. "What was that?" Freddy asked in an annoyed tone. "I-Sorry Freddy! I don't know what happened!" Foxy cried. "I told you. She is your sister. She is meant to be there for you as a SIBLING." Freddy yelled. "But she ISN'T my sister!!" She was my fan. I love her!" Foxy cried, more this time. "Then you can't live here anymore. Learn to act like siblings or I will kick you out." Freddy said. "Now, go have fun! It's a party!" Foxy ran off crying. You saw him run past your room and up the stairs. "Foxy!" You yelled. You ran up to his room.

(Freddy's POV)

I can't believe what happened. They kissed! They're sblings! Ugh, he'll learn. "Anybody want some cake?" I asked Bonnie and Chica. "Sure!" Chica exclaimed. "Meh, okay." Bonnie muttered. I handed out cake and I heard (y/n) coming down the stairs. "What (y/n)!?" "Everyone leave, please. I'll call you back over later." She said. "Okay, thank you!" Chica said.

And boy was she mad at me...